Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
You don't have anything from the looks of it lmao, super quiet period especially after missing out on BronaldAs a Dubs fan, I’m ticked that we missed out on Kessler. I guess we just didn’t have enough draft compensation?
Spread the word co-dogga
NBA Champion: San Antonio SpursHello lovely people and cunts alike, we are about to hit NBA season! This means that we (myself and Hardy) would like a few things from you.
1. If you have any interest in joining our NBA Fantasy League, please let us know ASAP!
2. I'm collating NBA season predictions again! Send your predictions to me via dm here or on discord and I will post them all together at season start. Your predictions should include:
- NBA Champion
- NBA Cup Champion
- League MVP
- defensive player of the year
- Rookie of the year
- 6th man of the year
- Most improved player
- Coach of the year
- Clutch player of the year
Cheers,
Sam
@Aizen @Brandish μ @Belserion @Copy Panda @Marmalade @Hardy @scav @Charlie @Faust @M3J @goldb @digitaldude @Mazino @Newkerzy