Year Round Basketball Thread + NBA Fantasy League

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
16,834
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!

 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Sam your group is a cakewalk we got fucked lmao
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not having Lithuania feels so wrong... Not sure why only 12 teams are qualified, 16 would be great.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

1. Usa >> Spain >> Australia

2. Argentina = France > Italy

3. Slovenia > Germany > Czech

4. Nigeria >> Iran > Japan

Dunno if the sorting was exactly like this but that's the first impression I got. I wouldn't mind switching places with Italy...
 

Newkerzy

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
7,562
Reaction score
5,412
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
I would’ve liked the Serbs to make it too. If I’m right, they have a starting 5 that consists of MVPs from different leagues around the world. Sure, they might pale in comparison to Jokic, but I don’t think it’s something to scoff at.

I’m also keeping my eye on Italy and Mannion. He put up some sweet numbers during qualifying, so I’m eager to see how he does throughout the tournament.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
And then if Harden was healthy it'd be a wrap. Injured Harden + fit Kyrie and KD still too much for the Suns/Clippers to overcome imo although Suns would stand a better chance of getting more games in a series than the Clippers.

Suns beating the Clippers in 5?
looooool
If Harden was healthy, he'd probably make one or two more 3s than he did. He's way too overrated.
Dame basically threw him under the bus before he got announced hahaha
--- Double Post Merged, ---

But yeah going from "hey we are considering to have the first female coach, Becky is amazing" to this is uh... Not a good look.
What happend with Billups?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I hope the Bucks win this, I wanna see a great series.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,143
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry to despoint but don't look like that's gona happen.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,131
Reaction score
20,256
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

🇺🇸 'Murica vs 🇦🇺 Austraya. 🏀 It's gonna be live on Twitch. Nice! :utsunegamer
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Sorry to despoint but don't look like that's gona happen.
No worries, I'm used to you being a disappointment who's wrong, like in this case. Bucks are gonna win, most likely.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,143
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What was that?
It's not over until the fat lady sings!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No worries, I'm used to you being a disappointment who's wrong, like in this case. Bucks are gonna win, most likely.
O well maybe you're right this time.
Smh
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sighs the Bucks got one
.... so much for a sweep.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I hope the Bucks win this, I wanna see a great series.
NBA literally put a ref that historically shits on CP3 and is suspected of match fixing, lol...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
NBA literally put a ref that historically shits on CP3 and is suspected of match fixing, lol...
eh, that's life. I'm sure their goal was to get as much profit as possible.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,133
Reaction score
14,110
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
eh, that's life. I'm sure their goal was to get as much profit as possible.
If the NBA was any serious that wouldn't be the case, no. But alas
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
But more games means more revenues in advertising and tickets, and more viewership. Plus, for a finals game, people don't want to see a sweep, yeah?
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
nba is not rigged, its just have garbage egocentric refs.

i also wonder how many of those refs are secretly involved in gambling, i don't think Donaghy is an isolated case. If it wasn't that guy trusting his friends so much and the fbi getting a lead from that, he would've never been found out. For the Nba he was totally a good refs who made no mistakes like the rest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

that kinda speak volumes on how the nba turn a blind eye on refs affecting the outcome however they want.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

went to revisit that old gem. prob nonsense with some truth in it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

i believe it's not rigged, but nba know their refs very well and their tendencies. So it def wasn't a coincidence they put scott foster in game 3 :fan
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,293
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I think it's rigged only to the point of extending serieses, but other than that, it likely is up to the refs. Like yesterday, Booker should have been fouled out, but he was able to stay in the game.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



bruh
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Good luck to the Bucks.

I don't really follow a team in the NBA but would like Giannis to win, he's one of my favs. Steven Adams is my fave overall, then Giannis, Zion and Joe Ingles.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Good luck to the Bucks.

I don't really follow a team in the NBA but would like Giannis to win, he's one of my favs. Steven Adams is my fave overall, then Giannis, Zion and Joe Ingles.
this man like thick boys and joe ingles
 
Top