Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
loooooolAnd then if Harden was healthy it'd be a wrap. Injured Harden + fit Kyrie and KD still too much for the Suns/Clippers to overcome imo although Suns would stand a better chance of getting more games in a series than the Clippers.
Suns beating the Clippers in 5?
What happend with Billups?Dame basically threw him under the bus before he got announced hahaha
--- Double Post Merged, ---
But yeah going from "hey we are considering to have the first female coach, Becky is amazing" to this is uh... Not a good look.
What was that?Sorry to despoint but don't look like that's gona happen.

No worries, I'm used to you being a disappointment who's wrong, like in this case. Bucks are gonna win, most likely.Sorry to despoint but don't look like that's gona happen.
It's not over until the fat lady sings!What was that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
O well maybe you're right this time.No worries, I'm used to you being a disappointment who's wrong, like in this case. Bucks are gonna win, most likely.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
NBA literally put a ref that historically shits on CP3 and is suspected of match fixing, lol...I hope the Bucks win this, I wanna see a great series.
eh, that's life. I'm sure their goal was to get as much profit as possible.NBA literally put a ref that historically shits on CP3 and is suspected of match fixing, lol...
If the NBA was any serious that wouldn't be the case, no. But alaseh, that's life. I'm sure their goal was to get as much profit as possible.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
this man like thick boys and joe inglesGood luck to the Bucks.
I don't really follow a team in the NBA but would like Giannis to win, he's one of my favs. Steven Adams is my fave overall, then Giannis, Zion and Joe Ingles.