Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
Ben is the superstar nobody want on his teammake a bad team worse lolol, though I prefer Lakers because of his shooting. In all seriousness, I don't care, as long as he doesn't go to the Bulls and curse them.

Russ all the way. Only way you take Simmons is if you're super loaded with talent and already have elite playmakers but you need defenseWho would you take if you had the opportunity to for your team, Russ or Simmons?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
But we're taking either him or Ben here, Russ might be one thing but after what Ben just threw down??? Stop the cap bruhLet's not forget Westbrook is also a serious playoffs underperformer and can't defend a cone, lol

Nah, I agree, just thought it was worth pointing out.But we're taking either him or Ben here, Russ might be one thing but after what Ben just threw down??? Stop the cap bruh![]()
Yeah, if they mean you win a chip you take them.Nah, I agree, just thought it was worth pointing out.
I really think there's no comparison in asset value = win now value for either.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

beside KD he never had the right teammate while healthy. And i believe if KD didn't leave and they fired the coach, they would've won.Let's not forget Westbrook is also a serious playoffs underperformer and can't defend a cone, lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You're talking about something that happened half a decade ago. In the meantime he has obviously aged and his very physical game obviously regressed... With a huge injury out of nowhere on top.beside KD he never had the right teammate while healthy. And i believe if KD didn't leave and they fired the coach, they would've won.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
OKC westbrook kd almost beat 73-9 warriors
Would you believe me if I said it was 80% random and 20% certain?Yeah, if they mean you win a chip you take them.
Also can't remember if we ever acknowledged this:
![]()
But @Newkerzy was 100% right on the Bucks winning, dunno how I missed saying congrats on that one![]()

You can be the first pick in the fantasy league. MaybeWould you believe me if I said it was 80% random and 20% certain?
I’ll be honest, as the postseason got rolling, I found myself rooting for a Hawks-Suns Finals and completely forgot I put down my money on the Bucks. But hey, I’m happy Giannis finally got that ring.
P.S.: Can I get my prize now, please?
I’m actually starting to think you should’ve gotten MIP right. Everyone’s pretty much said Ayton really took a leap under CP3. And if a Finals trip is not at least worth consideration, I don’t know what is. Shame it’s awarded before the whole season ends.My hipster list was so wrong hahahaha
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Lmfao Vegas had JJJ as most improved player and he ended up playing like the last 8 games only.
Ah idk, Randle was absurd during regular season. His shooting alone went from very poor to elite "overnight" on really good volume. On top of that, leading the Knicks back into playoffs? Even the narratives fit haha.I’m actually starting to think you should’ve gotten MIP right. Everyone’s pretty much said Ayton really took a leap under CP3. And if a Finals trip is not at least worth consideration, I don’t know what is. Shame it’s awarded before the whole season ends.