Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
Embiid seeing Ben the next morning at practise:Now that ben saga is over, can't wait for his first game in philly hahaha
--- Double Post Merged, Today at 2:16 PM ---
that whole situation illustrate how bad of an agent Rich Paul is
It took me a while to process the Nets’ statement this morning (at my place), but I get it now. At first, I thought they were saying they were going with the initial plan of playing him at away games. But good on them for putting their foot down on this matter. If there is anyone we can call a “diva” in the NBA, it’s him. 100%. Even I view Simmons more favorably, because at least he’s not hurting anyone but himself. Even then, his decisions—as dumb as they sound—are more sympathetic than any of Kyrie’s gibberish.Embiid seeing Ben the next morning at practise:
I think it's finally dawned on him that outside of his Philly, his stock ain't all that; especially on the back of that playoff run. If this is really the end of it, I hope he's prepared for the bollocking the Sixers fans will give him this season. Every single night.
In other news, Nets board announced Kyrie will not play or train until he's fully eligible (vaccinated). I honestly don't think it's beyond Kyrie to decide to just retire. I get where the organisation is coming from, but considering what they're wanting to accomplish, I'd have been happy to just let him play away games.
At the end of the day, I guess they just don't want to deal with the media circus of having him around even for half the season as long as he stands by his choice to not be vaccinated.
I don't disagree here at all. He'd have been naive to expect any less from the organisation considering his personal stance. They have to do what is best for the team and their aim to win a championship.It took me a while to process the Nets’ statement this morning (at my place), but I get it now. At first, I thought they were saying they were going with the initial plan of playing him at away games. But good on them for putting their foot down on this matter. If there is anyone we can call a “diva” in the NBA, it’s him. 100%. Even I view Simmons more favorably, because at least he’s not hurting anyone but himself. Even then, his decisions—as dumb as they sound—are more sympathetic than any of Kyrie’s gibberish.
My thoughts as well. But Kyrie’s so unreliable as a person, so that hurts his stock value more than he thinks. Simmons would be a major upgrade and help shed the Nets’ status as the league’s glass cannon. They would have a Big 3 that’s comparable to Golden State (when healthy). KD and Harden as the twin flamethrowers, and Simmons as the maverick defender and passing Big man as well as complementary pieces.I don't disagree here at all. He'd have been naive to expect any less from the organisation considering his personal stance. They have to do what is best for the team and their aim to win a championship.
So until his vaccination status changes he'll be docked half his wages, like Simmons was.
They should look to move on from him. Shit, a Simmons-Kyrie trade wouldn't be all that bad to be honest. Sure, probably overall talent-wise it's less of a return but the Nets would have a good defender and point guard. They can do without Simmons' lack of shooting. Sixers would have a point guard who can shoot and still provide for others, but lose some defence.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I did, I think.@goldb
predictions:
coty: Spoelstra
roty: Jalen Green
Champ: Nets
MVP: Doncic
Most improved: SGA
Dpoy: jrue holiday
6MoTY: Tyler Herro
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guys try to send your predictions before season opener.
@LaGOAT @M3J @Newkerzy
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@SirSamuel016 @Belserion
Find the post please. I'll collate all of them onto a spreadsheet tomorrow.I did, I think.
I sent mine a month ago lmfao@goldb
predictions:
coty: Spoelstra
roty: Jalen Green
Champ: Nets
MVP: Doncic
Most improved: SGA
Dpoy: jrue holiday
6MoTY: Tyler Herro
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Guys try to send your predictions before season opener.
@LaGOAT @M3J @Newkerzy
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@SirSamuel016 @Belserion

Honestly, I don't think my choices are that important enough to matter, since I don't watch as much basketball.Find the post please. I'll collate all of them onto a spreadsheet tomorrow.
OMFG I WAS AsleepSending my list tomorrow sorry. Games start Tue anyway.
Draft was really fun.
@LaGOAT you got the first pick LOL
Mans said the time was good for him and then sleptOMFG I WAS Asleep
Change your name to LaLOSE, because goddamnOMFG I WAS Asleep