Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
Our boy from the Spurs, the KLAWWhy the fuck was I so hot on the Clippers
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
We have one here. Password is PunchTeammates23Playoff Bracket Prediction contest maybe?
Spurs tanked and so did your IQ. Warriors pick haunts me, but I'd say Faust's pick of the Suns and Brandish's pick of the bucks look the best at this point in time.Why the fuck was I so hot on the Clippers
Well, if the KLAW pops off, the Suns won't probably make it onto the 2nd round tbh.Faust's pick of the Suns
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Can't jump the gun here, I do recall giving up on him when it look like he hyperextended to ACL tear levels, then the dude recovered and won the whole thing
no we don't.and because we all hate the Heat, right?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
submitted a response.MH Basketball Awards! That's right! Thought it would be fun for us all to have our own vote on who deserves what award and then present that in an event-style like with the Top 10 Game threadVote HERE and let your voice be heard on the NBA MVP and more!
@Belserion @Brandish μ @Faust @goldb @Newkerzy
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@scav @Hardy @M3J @Aizen @Hakuteiken
yes it is@Newkerzy the draymond step.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
submitted a response.
you didn't include an MH username on it though. it's anonymous votes then?
Did Sabonis get a foul too? I saw him grabbing Dray’s ankle before that. Looks like he was baiting Draymond.@Newkerzy the draymond step.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
submitted a response.
you didn't include an MH username on it though. it's anonymous votes then?
Sabonis fouls him first to stop him for the fast break I guess.Did Sabonis get a foul too? I saw him grabbing Dray’s ankle before that. Looks like he was baiting Draymond.
