Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
you not the only one. My hatred for Kobe and the lakers can't be describe in word.I hate Kobe with a passion and also the Lakers, I dont want them to win a ring, I want San Antonio to beat them in the conference finals
if the lakers play like they did in game 5 again then the series is over. There is no way they are wining in boston like that.As exciting as it was for me as a Lakers fan, I have to keep it honest. Lakers barely winning game 5 vs. a virtual non-factor KG and Allen, just convinced me that Boston will finish it off in game 6.
btw, that Kobe steal was an instant-classic. It was very Jordanesque.
But keeping it positive though, I still wish Lakers can take it to game 7.
Please don't start the comparison between Kobe and Jordan. Im a huge Jordan fan and all my friends are Laker/Kobe fans and all we do is argue why Kobe is Jordan and why Kobe isn't Jordan. When we are drunk it really gets out of handAs exciting as it was for me as a Lakers fan, I have to keep it honest. Lakers barely winning game 5 vs. a virtual non-factor KG and Allen, just convinced me that Boston will finish it off in game 6.
btw, that Kobe steal was an instant-classic. It was very Jordanesque.
But keeping it positive though, I still wish Lakers can take it to game 7.
Please don't start the comparison between Kobe and Jordan. Im a huge Jordan fan and all my friends are Laker/Kobe fans and all we do is argue why Kobe is Jordan and why Kobe isn't Jordan. When we are drunk it really gets out of hand
<hr noshade size="1">
Big game today, LA could be coming home a little early today
YOU not the only oneI hate Kobe.
I agree, but you never know....Maggette's family is known to be friends with Doc Rivers, Celtics' coach (OTOH, Corey isn't even the Celts first choice, that would be resigning James Posey....besides, CM would never start ahead of Ray Allen and Paul Pierce)I think Maggette is must likely will end up in San Antonio.