Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Absurd Paradise

So? Mafia? Game? Now ? :D

Negima was hard to read I agree with that (remembering all those names and faces.. too much even for me :D) read Eyeshield 21? do you have a list somewhere, Father of God? (as in anime/manga list)

Hm .. yes, but why now? O_o


Also, my name is not inspired by the Biblical character :XD

Here:

http://www.mangaupdates.com/mylist.html?id=252370&list=read

I really need to update it though.^^"

Then why do you like One Piece? :p
I know right? It's just ... special. :O
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Absurd Paradise

Sure, Mr. K.

'Cause the last one ended and from what I've heard the next one will be in December !_! (which is like ... Unacceptable!)

Eyeshield ? ^^ Iie?

It would be so awesome :wtf (to have you as a host ^^) We're gonna dress you up in a suit and find you a cane. Turning you into a rich gentleman. And you're gonna give us some completely random roles and I'm gonna be mafia again :rofl and then, and then we're gonna have great fun playing ^^
And I'm too hip right now, 'cause I just finished a movie that was automatically added to my 'best of the best' list ^^ (Mr. Nobody)
 

Mr. Prince

MH's Best Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
2,259
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: The Absurd Paradise

I can not HATE anything that has even the slightest artistic attachment to it. :p So yeah, just dislike and criticize. ;)
Applied to Manga this might actually turn out viable. (Because there certainly are forms of art out there which I can wholeheartedly detest.) But yeah, maybe I'll try taking it to heart.

And those are some nice series there on your reading list. Kudos! :thumbs
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Absurd Paradise

Sure, Mr. K.

'Cause the last one ended and from what I've heard the next one will be in December !_! (which is like ... Unacceptable!)

Eyeshield ? ^^ Iie?

It would be so awesome :wtf (to have you as a host ^^) We're gonna dress you up in a suit and find you a cane. Turning you into a rich gentleman. And you're gonna give us some completely random roles and I'm gonna be mafia again :rofl and then, and then we're gonna have great fun playing ^^
And I'm too hip right now, 'cause I just finished a movie that was automatically added to my 'best of the best' list ^^ (Mr. Nobody)
I have not read Eyeshield, no. And no, not my thing on the mafia game. :p

Applied to Manga this might actually turn out viable. (Because there certainly are forms of art out there which I can wholeheartedly detest.) But yeah, maybe I'll try taking it to heart.

And those are some nice series there on your reading list. Kudos! :thumbs
Please do share what types of art do you hate? :)

Yeah, it is a really great list, I recommend for everyone to check out everything. Plus some new great additions. Gah, just check the seinen forum! :D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Absurd Paradise

Pft Josef. The otaku category was for members only... You...
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Absurd Paradise

Pft Josef. The otaku category was for members only... You...

Oh, snap, I forgot. :gwah Well that explains it .. :p

You shall love my otakuness otherwise. :3c
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Absurd Paradise

:fail

:3c
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Absurd Paradise

:(

Well proof of my otakuness is that my suggestions never failed anyone, look at wizzard. And you with Berserk. :3c
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Absurd Paradise

Gary whined about Berserk since long before your time. But by all means you deserve a lot of credit too :thumbs
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Absurd Paradise

Gary whined about Berserk since long before your time. But by all means you deserve a lot of credit too :thumbs
Good! :mono Want some more? :nod
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Absurd Paradise

I'm good! :derp
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Absurd Paradise

I'm good! :derp

Just read Genshiken to understand the true meaning of Otaku. Trust me. :lulzobito
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Absurd Paradise

I know it, and it's not you :teehee
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Absurd Paradise

I know it, and it's not you :teehee
Well, no, it's one of the Otaku encyclopedias I would suggest, but indeed I am not like so. I am versed in other cultures, rather than just focusing on one. :mono
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Absurd Paradise

With other words your knowledge is spread thin :cookiehand
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Re: The Absurd Paradise

Mongolian culture. Go :cookiehand
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Absurd Paradise

I have not read Eyeshield, no. And no, not my thing on the mafia game. :p



Please do share what types of art do you hate? :)

Yeah, it is a really great list, I recommend for everyone to check out everything. Plus some new great additions. Gah, just check the seinen forum! :D
:soclose
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,224
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Absurd Paradise

Gary whined about Berserk since long before your time. But by all means you deserve a lot of credit too :thumbs
Nope
 
Top