Re: The Absurd Paradise
Hm .. yes, but why now? O_o
Also, my name is not inspired by the Biblical character
Here:
http://www.mangaupdates.com/mylist.html?id=252370&list=read
I really need to update it though.^^"
So? Mafia? Game? Now ?![]()
Negima was hard to read I agree with that (remembering all those names and faces.. too much even for me) read Eyeshield 21? do you have a list somewhere, Father of God? (as in anime/manga list)
Hm .. yes, but why now? O_o
Also, my name is not inspired by the Biblical character

Here:
http://www.mangaupdates.com/mylist.html?id=252370&list=read
I really need to update it though.^^"
I know right? It's just ... special. :OThen why do you like One Piece?![]()
(to have you as a host ^^) We're gonna dress you up in a suit and find you a cane. Turning you into a rich gentleman. And you're gonna give us some completely random roles and I'm gonna be mafia again
and then, and then we're gonna have great fun playing ^^

Well that explains it .. 


Want some more? 





