Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001
why I always got to see how you doing....you could ask me sometimes?...........
wattup?

why I always got to see how you doing....you could ask me sometimes?...........
wattup?


So what did you do in summer ?Those MH bots are of some use.
Hmmm, well I guess fall is like that, I really hate the shifts of hot to cold, damn it, summer was awesome. :O

Albion? Midlands?How was it in Albion?

I guess it had the amount of activity to keep going, though I just did not bother to socialize here, but meh, lets see how it goes, may people ask questions once more.And I'm sure you'll neglect it even more![]()

Booo for questions, we want facts!I guess it had the amount of activity to keep going, though I just did not bother to socialize here, but meh, lets see how it goes, may people ask questions once more.![]()

Facts you shall get, but it DEPENDS.Booo for questions, we want facts!![]()

The best ideas come to me when forced by others.This thread needs a new epic poll. Think about something, Jo.
Then I'll leave the task at Bob's hands. More modding power means you can exert more power.The best ideas come to me when forced by others.
Sure thing, you are free in this Open Society to say your ideas out loud, no persecution will commence.Then I'll leave the task at Bob's hands. More modding power means you can exert more power.
Depends on what? you wants a favour?Facts you shall get, but it DEPENDS.![]()

I have no motivation to flex my powers. Can I not make you do it instead?Then I'll leave the task at Bob's hands. More modding power means you can exert more power.

I am not like that, the only dependance is WHAT KIND of facts are they. Just that simple, so go on ..Depends on what? you wants a favour?
I have no motivation to flex my powers. Can I not make you do it instead?
Or bring me Sky....

Come get him yourself, don't be so lazy..I have no motivation to flex my powers. Can I not make you do it instead?
Or bring me Sky....


My childhood?Facts of the life of young Kiril![]()


Well I had allergies and stuff that probably that was the main reason for everything, of course after I had my tonsils removed things seems to have headed in the right direction, this was the 1st and 2nd grade I believe. It's bad in his case since it still haunts him I guess. :SEwww, asthma
A few people in my family had asthma growing up; my twin also went through the same thing until quite late on. Once on holiday a few years ago, it got him and my cousin quite badly.
What happened to the glasses, Michael?![]()