Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

why I always got to see how you doing....you could ask me sometimes?...........

wattup?

:)
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

Those MH bots are of some use. :3c

Hmmm, well I guess fall is like that, I really hate the shifts of hot to cold, damn it, summer was awesome. :O
So what did you do in summer ? :p
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Josef and gnut Chatroom! 1000110001

I have neglected this thread so much it fell back to page two. >.>
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The avatar and username are now one

And I'm sure you'll neglect it even more :amuse
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

And I'm sure you'll neglect it even more :amuse
I guess it had the amount of activity to keep going, though I just did not bother to socialize here, but meh, lets see how it goes, may people ask questions once more. :p
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The avatar and username are now one

I guess it had the amount of activity to keep going, though I just did not bother to socialize here, but meh, lets see how it goes, may people ask questions once more. :p
Booo for questions, we want facts! :allthe
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Booo for questions, we want facts! :allthe
Facts you shall get, but it DEPENDS. :hee
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The avatar and username are now one

This thread needs a new epic poll. Think about something, Jo.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

This thread needs a new epic poll. Think about something, Jo.
The best ideas come to me when forced by others.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The avatar and username are now one

The best ideas come to me when forced by others.
Then I'll leave the task at Bob's hands. More modding power means you can exert more power.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Then I'll leave the task at Bob's hands. More modding power means you can exert more power.
Sure thing, you are free in this Open Society to say your ideas out loud, no persecution will commence.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Facts you shall get, but it DEPENDS. :hee
Depends on what? you wants a favour? :heh

Then I'll leave the task at Bob's hands. More modding power means you can exert more power.
I have no motivation to flex my powers. Can I not make you do it instead? :bored

Or bring me Sky....
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Depends on what? you wants a favour? :heh



I have no motivation to flex my powers. Can I not make you do it instead? :bored

Or bring me Sky....
I am not like that, the only dependance is WHAT KIND of facts are they. Just that simple, so go on ..
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Facts of the life of young Kiril :)
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: The avatar and username are now one

I have no motivation to flex my powers. Can I not make you do it instead? :bored

Or bring me Sky....
Come get him yourself, don't be so lazy.. :heh
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The avatar and username are now one

No :emocat

Josef, go get Sky for me.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Facts of the life of young Kiril :)
My childhood? :D

Most of the stuff I remember was going on vacations, a lot, I wore glasses and I had lung issues, like asthma.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Ewww, asthma

A few people in my family had asthma growing up; my twin also went through the same thing until quite late on. Once on holiday a few years ago, it got him and my cousin quite badly.

What happened to the glasses, Michael? :gwah
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The avatar and username are now one

Ewww, asthma

A few people in my family had asthma growing up; my twin also went through the same thing until quite late on. Once on holiday a few years ago, it got him and my cousin quite badly.

What happened to the glasses, Michael? :gwah
Well I had allergies and stuff that probably that was the main reason for everything, of course after I had my tonsils removed things seems to have headed in the right direction, this was the 1st and 2nd grade I believe. It's bad in his case since it still haunts him I guess. :S

I wore them till the 5th grade ..
 
Top