Re: A Meeting of Manly Men
100 000 Words tho.What about Memories from Cats?![]()
100 000 Words tho.What about Memories from Cats?![]()

Depends on your point of view.100k words can't be considered spam anymore...
---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------
![]()


Just start, an essay is an essay.Depends on the words yes...
Ryuko certainly is...![]()
Just no... Sorry... I hate writing essays...Just start, an essay is an essay.
I look at it with artsy eyes, dunno about you.


Are you contemplating the pic?Just no... Sorry... I hate writing essays...
So do I at first but then again...![]()
What do you mean? I always enjoy looking at moe girls.Are you contemplating the pic?

Thinking about it.What do you mean? I always enjoy looking at moe girls.![]()
Well not really. I just see a picture and if I like it, I like it.Thinking about it.
Do you dwell on it?Well not really. I just see a picture and if I like it, I like it.
Well sometimes, yes.Do you dwell on it?
Since you are searching for deep depths of the soulness of your soul!Why would it hurt?![]()
No, I don't. Not at all.Since you are searching for deep depths of the soulness of your soul!
Thats very worldly then.No, I don't. Not at all.
Not looking for depth is worldy? I just don't care enough.Thats very worldly then.

Care is vital.Not looking for depth is worldy? I just don't care enough.![]()