Because I got HIGH~ :gnut

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

100k words can't be considered spam anymore... :gwah

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

100k words can't be considered spam anymore... :gwah

---------- Post added at 03:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 AM ----------

Depends on your point of view.

Now THAT is something.^
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Depends on the words yes... :XD

Ryuko certainly is... :hurr
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Depends on the words yes... :XD

Ryuko certainly is... :hurr
Just start, an essay is an essay.

I look at it with artsy eyes, dunno about you.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,756
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Just start, an essay is an essay.

I look at it with artsy eyes, dunno about you.
Just no... Sorry... I hate writing essays... :oh

So do I at first but then again... :hurr
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Meeting of Manly Men

Just no... Sorry... I hate writing essays... :oh

So do I at first but then again... :hurr
Are you contemplating the pic?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Top