Shounen Beck by Sakuishi Harold

manu

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2006
Messages
991
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

Epul said:
I hope there will be season 2.....
Any new chapters been translated?
Sorry I lol'd... the whole point of this Beck thread is to get the attention of a translator. Though this series is getting worked on and I doubt any translator is willing to steal a project. Last chapter was out at 12/25/06 by Manga One, I assume that they are a HQ group so if you guys volunteer to clean they might be able to release faster.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

What chapter was that? I can't seem to find this Manga One group. The last MQ i had was Chap 79 by flux. That was way way back. Sept. 2 2006.
 

Roocketman

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 11, 2006
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

Manu , noone is stealing a project , I get the raws legally and without stealing anything . Beck-MCS generousily let me get their raws to use them to get as many translators as I can . If you say stealing project ,may I think that eveyone who scanlate Naruto , bleach or OP are stealing the project? Hum... It doesn't matter, we need translators , nothing else . I have 4 cleaners working on all the raws to provide them as HQ as they can . Will you help us gettin a translator if I give you the cleaned raws?
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

I can clean. -_-
 

Aladar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
491
Reaction score
67
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

Roocketman said:
(..)I have 4 cleaners working on all the raws to provide them as HQ as they can . Will you help us gettin a translator if I give you the cleaned raws?
So, why didnt you just apply for MangaONE? If you want BECK released faster, this is the best way..
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

can you tell me where to find mangaONE? I've only got MQs from chap 75 and up or something. All my sources seem to have been different.
 

yoniekai

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,799
Reaction score
405
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

@bbsai: all their releases seem to be in irc
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

ok thanks. finally. -_-
 

Roocketman

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 11, 2006
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

I do not apply to MangaOne because I don't know where to find them , just that's why I do not apply .
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

I recently started Beck (just yesterday actually :amuse) and I'm so into it!! I'm still at around chapter 20~ish. So don't spoil any fun for me guys ok?

anyway, can anyone tell me where to get the anime? I'm trying to find torrents but no seeders are available.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

yo bakashijinsan! glad to hear you lliked beck! you want the anime? try http://www.beck-mcs.org
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

Thanks for the link Epul! Yeah, I liked Beck and once upon a time, I had my mind set on being a musician but my ears just won't let me. So it really is like following your frustrated kid goal.[br]Posted on: February 04, 2007, 11:57:47 PM_________________________________________________Anyway, Yoshito's getting into my nerves. But then I kind of understand on why he wants to show off in front of Maho and is quite desperate on making Koyuki dumb in front of her. I'm right in the middle of when they were about to start to play

in greatful sound. I hope what Yoshito made Koyuki promise between them will be a promis between men. He's quite cunning that's why I don't like him. :angry
[br]Posted on: February 05, 2007, 12:47:09 AM_________________________________________________I just read the chapter wherein
Yoshito mistranslated Koyuki's song for the Kneecap guys so that when he performed on stage, he'd get the wrong song. Yoshito's a real loser! I really hate those kind of people.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

Yoshito is a real bastard allright! i hate those kind of people too. yo bakashijinsan, who's your favourite character? mine is Saku.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

yoshito moves out of the picture anyway clearly after that

Epul, my fave is saku too! #2 would be Rey, and #3 tied Koyuki and Taira. ^_^

and I think Maho is really hot. haha.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

Epul said:
Yoshito is a real bastard allright! i hate those kind of people too. yo bakashijinsan, who's your favourite character? mine is Saku.
I really like Koyuki. He was developed by the author really good. Though, you can really say that the one thing that attracted me to him was his continuous growth and hidden prodigy for writing music, I really like how he still acts like a kid. :amuse

baboysai said:
and I think Maho is really hot. haha.
bbsai, I don't know how I managed to not click on your spoiler tag! But I got my own good control.

Yeah you're right! Maho is hot! Way hotter that Koyuki's senpai (ichi-sumthing ~rats! forgot the name~)
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

bakashijinsan said:
bbsai, I don't know how I managed to not click on your spoiler tag! But I got my own good control.
haha way to go on the control!

I like Koyuki too, and his prodiguous talent. It's just that saku is a really loyal guy, and looks so stupid that it's cute. haha.
 

Epul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2006
Messages
1,858
Reaction score
17
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

baboysai said:
yoshito moves out of the picture anyway clearly after that

Epul, my fave is saku too! #2 would be Rey, and #3 tied Koyuki and Taira. ^_^

and I think Maho is really hot. haha.
it is good to hear somebody else like saku. Usually in a band, the drummer get the least attention or populartity despite the drummer being the backbone of the band. I began to like and admire saku when he stood up to the Hyodo gangs just to be friends with kouyuki. It is hard to find friends like that.
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

yeah! That is true. most of the drummers are not recognized in bands especially those who watch or listens to performances just for the sake that they could listen to it. some people never did imagine what the song would sound like if the drums were not there nor the base.


I really am not into the culture of schooling in Japan. While Saku was really admirable back then, people like that are really common here in our country. I think baboysai can relate to that. Also, it really is my opinion that if I want to be friends with someone, I'd be friends with him. No bully or school delinquent can make me not do it. For us here, bullying like that is for kids ages 4~7. Once kids here get past their being toddlers and move on to their puberty, they don't usually resort to those things anymore. Or maybe it's just me. Bullies here in our country are treated like trash.
 

Roocketman

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 11, 2006
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

Bakashijinsan , maybe you can help getting a translator for the manga of Beck (still waiting for someone who tells me where to contact them) so we can keep reading this marvelous manga ^^ . Anyway , in japan , bullying it's from 3 to 20 years old . They're kinda stupid or something in that aspect . The universal solution for that problem is : Kick in the .... (everyone knows where) xD .
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Beck Discussion and RAW's

Roocketman, I wish I knew someone who can. I really do! But as of the moment, I don't know anyone. I'm really sorry. I'd try to roam around large forums and irc's and try to ask them if they would want to translate Beck.
Btw, doesn't MangaScreener translate Beck? I'm still in volume 15 and MScreener is still the distributor.
Roocketman said:
Anyway , in japan , bullying it's from 3 to 20 years old . They're kinda stupid or something in that aspect . The universal solution for that problem is : Kick in the .... (everyone knows where) xD .
That is quite true, as far as I see it in Japanes movies, mangas and animes. We really are thankful that kids here in our country don't resort to that kind of thing.

Anyway, I'm all the way into the part wherein
They're going to produce their own album again after their tour in America. i really felt soooo disheartened for the band when Koyuki's money got stolen and Saku went to the hospital. Really tough times for Beck. But that's what really amazing about them. They are literally rising from ashes to make a name for themselves. not like that half assed Belle Ame band who leeches on strong connections to get popularity.

I see Beck like how I saw Nana before but Nana is focusing more on the life of the two Nana's whereas Beck focuses entirely on how band life is like in reality. Nana's Blast (Black Stones) got too much lucky if you ask me.

Ignore me if you haven't read nor watched Nana.
 
Top