
Yep, she's in top 5 for meIt's not being a fan of Lisanna or not. This is a Waifu contest. Lisanna has a lot of qualities in that category.

Yeah i was also a bit confusedHow is it related to shipping? I am lost![]()

Ditto on that.Yeah i was also a bit confused![]()
So .... Spoilers ? Who solos ?oooooh the results are pretty interesting loool
we have 7 standout waifus whose scores are above 100: 6 above 100 and 1 above 200!!!!!!
this girl solos!
thats spoilerSo .... Spoilers ? Who solos ?
But how is she waifu material is what I'm trying to understandIt's not being a fan of Lisanna or not. This is a Waifu contest. Lisanna has a lot of qualities in that category. More so than Ultear i daresay.
oh hey, I see my name there.![]()
Deadline ended! Results soon!
Thanks to the participants:
@Takuan
@Ebony Maw
@Ajeel Ramal
@August_Lightning
@Gajeel
@Tirl
@LighteningLord
@First Devilslayer
@grey matter
@One4All
@Erinyes
@Axiomus
@revo
@Miralicious akuma
@syx
@Brandish
@Plutogrim
@Valhalla777
@Star Frost
@IamtherealMirajane
@yutu
@Seven777
@Belserion
@lakhan220
@SeeZeR
@Gryffindor
@Jko
@M3J
@Incognito
@Vis
How is anyone a good Waifu?But how is she waifu material is what I'm trying to understand

You're deflecting.Stop deflecting. What makes her a good waifu?![]()
No I'm not. And was that so hard to explain? Funnily, we actually see more eye-to-eye than you'd think, the main difference is that you remember the FT characters better than I do, although I don't think Lisanna's sexy, just cute.You're deflecting.
If you think Mira makes a good Waifu, you'll think Lisanna makes a good Waifu. Nice, gentle, aims to please, cares greatly for others, great cook, pretty cute, sexy.
Even when she was little and taking care of Happy with Natsu, she was shown to be a potentially good Waifu, and already pretty mature for her age.
I don't know man. Depends on what you would qualify as good Waifu attributes. I'm expecting badass powerful females like Ultear and Minerva to have gotten tons of points; in my eyes that contest isn't the place for these kinds of characters. That might be the ONLY contest where Lisanna can earn points, i think she deserves points in this category. It's fine if you think otherwise, but in that case, what are the criterias for a good Waifu in your opinion?

Did @Jean Grey even participate?
Idk and idc ill be watching him regardlessDid @Jean Grey even participate?