NANI? U TEMAAAA?There’s something I want to confess. The bottom 5 of my list I were randomly placed. And I didn’t know who I was gonna rank 10th which is what got me to pick Wendy![]()
Yes. The top 5 were easier to think of than the bottom ones. And when I got to the 10th rank I couldn’t think of anyone elseNANI? U TEMAAAA?

Bruh wym? All of FT is fanservice. It's like a buffetYes. The top 5 were easier to think of than the bottom ones. And when I got to the 10th rank I couldn’t think of anyone else![]()
Macao's ex wifewho tf is Enno?
She is cute, thats all you should knowwho tf is Enno?


Same for me lol, my last 3-4 were just random.There’s something I want to confess. The bottom 5 of my list were randomly placed. And I didn’t know who I was gonna rank 10th which is what got me to pick Wendy![]()


Shit I forgot Imitatia lol. She would've certainly made in my listRank #30 (score: 2)
![]()
![]()
Kinana
@grey matter (2)
![]()
![]()
Michelle Lobster/Imitatia
@Tirl (2)
![]()
Sonya
@Incognito (2)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Not if I hadn't forgotten herWHHHYYY my girls went so early![]()

