Discussion Best Waifu - Finished

Will you join Husbando Ranking?

  • Yes

  • Of course!


Results are only viewable after voting.

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
There’s something I want to confess. The bottom 5 of my list were randomly placed. And I didn’t know who I was gonna rank 10th which is what got me to pick Wendy:blushbirb
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
There’s something I want to confess. The bottom 5 of my list I were randomly placed. And I didn’t know who I was gonna rank 10th which is what got me to pick Wendy:blushbirb
NANI? U TEMAAAA?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Yes. The top 5 were easier to think of than the bottom ones. And when I got to the 10th rank I couldn’t think of anyone else:feelsbadman
Bruh wym? All of FT is fanservice. It's like a buffet
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Who is Macao? I'm thinking a part of FT

And she does not look cute at all
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
There’s something I want to confess. The bottom 5 of my list were randomly placed. And I didn’t know who I was gonna rank 10th which is what got me to pick Wendy:blushbirb
Same for me lol, my last 3-4 were just random.

But still Wendy? :twitch :cheez
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
See I done forgot about all them. :SOON
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
what the

I don't even remember of these characters, other than Lyra barely.
 

Tirl

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2016
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
1,399
Age
33
Country
Russian Federation
Two my darlings at once :twitch
 
Top