Discussion Best Waifu - Finished

Will you join Husbando Ranking?

  • Yes

  • Of course!


Results are only viewable after voting.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
:hmm ha, i forgot about Hisui
she feels to me like a pretty decent pick
 

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
1,687
Reaction score
7,078
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Also forgot about Anna :facepalm
When i think about it more she would probably even made it into my top 10.
 

LighteningLord

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
283
Reaction score
1,128
Age
31
Country
India
Rank #18 (score: 18)

Another Heartfilia out!!


Anna Heartfilia
@lakhan220 (4) @SeeZeR (3) @Gryffindor (2) @M3J (9)​
I totally forgot Anna!
My low tier girls are out!! :feelsbadman

I want all of them. Am I the only one who wants Irene as a waifu . Oh man I can't choose anyone, can't I have all their 😺
Naa boi!! She will be higher on the list! Maybe she's the one who broke the 200 points and came out as an absolute victor over, well, the Queen herself!
 
Last edited:

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
I had quite forgotten few characters tht r out. like tht will nelson's lineage , macao's supposed wife etc. Well, not tht i would have included them in my list. But, lisanna.....would have definitely added her , but totally slipped outta my mind. 🤔 can't figure out who would be omitted though.
Would like to thank @Axiomus though for tht list of characters else would have even forgotten few basic ones.

Am I the only one who wants Irene as a waifu . Oh man I can't choose anyone, can't I have all their 😺
Well, irene's name has not come up yet means she will be higher on the list. I have put her at top. :hurr
:3cSure, u can.

wait a min
KYOKA OUT SO SOON?
pfft
everyone is too vanilla for the slave planet goddess i suppose:feelsgoodman

:catshrug KIDDO, u still have seilah and the winner mira. She is the only one i think would be in 200 category. Btw, long time.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
What's with all this nonsense lol....." b but they're actually 400+ or 128+"
Their BIOLOGICAL AGE are still 11/12 (I don't even know lol, but pretty sure around it's that age, give or take). The ages 16-20 matter only because people biologically mature during that time, otherwise age is just a number.

I'm not telling anyone not to like them, but at least let's be correct LMAO.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
What's with all this nonsense lol....." b but they're actually 400+ or 128+"
Their BIOLOGICAL AGE are still 11/12 (I don't even know lol, but pretty sure around it's that age, give or take). The ages 16-20 matter only because people biologically mature during that time, otherwise age is just a number.

I'm not telling anyone not to like them, but at least let's be correct LMAO.
Agreed with wendy's case. Would have gotten pass if EDO Wendy.
But as for MAVIS, let's not forget she already is a mother, so biologically, she is matured and only looks like a kid.
Doesn't matter to me tbh as none on my list. :catshrug
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
How could I forget about Anna? She would’ve made my list :feelsbadman
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Hisui ranked #20?

LOOK AT THIS


Are you guys out of your mind? Do you really believe that someone like Juvia or Erza is better than Hisui. I am very VERY disappointed in the members of the Fairy Tail forum. NO ONE except for Mira and best girl Lucy beats Hisui and that's a fact. Utterly disgusted, I have no other words to say.

How dare they put a princess like Hisui that low in the ranks. Lucy better be number 1 or I'll be even more pissed
 

Samael Morningstar

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 15, 2018
Messages
4,556
Reaction score
4,471
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hisui ranked #20?

LOOK AT THIS


Are you guys out of your mind? Do you really believe that someone like Juvia or Erza is better than Hisui. I am very VERY disappointed in the members of the Fairy Tail forum. NO ONE except for Mira and best girl Lucy beats Hisui and that's a fact. Utterly disgusted, I have no other words to say.

How dare they put a princess like Hisui that low in the ranks. Lucy better be number 1 or I'll be even more pissed
Irene is the Queen, these are all sidekicks
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
Agreed with wendy's case. Would have gotten pass if EDO Wendy.
But as for MAVIS, let's not forget she already is a mother, so biologically, she is matured and only looks like a kid.
Doesn't matter to me tbh as none on my list. :catshrug
Girls can be mothers from 12 I think. So, her being a mother isn't really contradictory (Zeref is a pedo lul; but I guess I can't really blame the guy, he had already lost his mind over 300+ years by then).
Full maturity (of body) reaches by 16-20 for girls; and ~25 for brain's development if I remember correctly.

Mavis stopped aging from ~ 12, due to Fairy Law/Ankhseram curse.
 
Top