You have no proof of me giving points to underage female characters (yet).FBI open up
ha, i forgot about Hisui
wait a min

I definitely agree! Tbh I dont mind her dom-ing me.wait a min
KYOKA OUT SO SOON?
pfft
everyone is too vanilla for the slave planet goddess i suppose
![]()

I totally forgot Anna!Rank #18 (score: 18)
Another Heartfilia out!!
![]()
Anna Heartfilia
@lakhan220 (4) @SeeZeR (3) @Gryffindor (2) @M3J (9)

Naa boi!! She will be higher on the list! Maybe she's the one who broke the 200 points and came out as an absolute victor over, well, the Queen herself!I want all of them. Am I the only one who wants Irene as a waifu . Oh man I can't choose anyone, can't I have all their![]()
Well, irene's name has not come up yet means she will be higher on the list. I have put her at top.Am I the only one who wants Irene as a waifu . Oh man I can't choose anyone, can't I have all their![]()

Sure, u can.wait a min
KYOKA OUT SO SOON?
pfft
everyone is too vanilla for the slave planet goddess i suppose
![]()
Agreed with wendy's case. Would have gotten pass if EDO Wendy.What's with all this nonsense lol....." b but they're actually 400+ or 128+"
Their BIOLOGICAL AGE are still 11/12 (I don't even know lol, but pretty sure around it's that age, give or take). The ages 16-20 matter only because people biologically mature during that time, otherwise age is just a number.
I'm not telling anyone not to like them, but at least let's be correct LMAO.

Irene is the Queen, these are all sidekicksHisui ranked #20?
LOOK AT THIS
![]()
Are you guys out of your mind? Do you really believe that someone like Juvia or Erza is better than Hisui. I am very VERY disappointed in the members of the Fairy Tail forum. NO ONE except for Mira and best girl Lucy beats Hisui and that's a fact. Utterly disgusted, I have no other words to say.
How dare they put a princess like Hisui that low in the ranks. Lucy better be number 1 or I'll be even more pissed
Girls can be mothers from 12 I think. So, her being a mother isn't really contradictory (Zeref is a pedo lul; but I guess I can't really blame the guy, he had already lost his mind over 300+ years by then).Agreed with wendy's case. Would have gotten pass if EDO Wendy.
But as for MAVIS, let's not forget she already is a mother, so biologically, she is matured and only looks like a kid.
Doesn't matter to me tbh as none on my list.![]()