Yeah. Minerva is unique among the females.Minerva> yukino
Big booty comes packaged with the meaty thighs. Rebecca is the holy grail when it comes to legs and bootyAll this arguing about boobs vs butts. You dogs just don't understand, it's all about dem thighs
![]()
Even though I rated other characters higher cause boobs
Cana is hot and seems experienced in life![]()
Cana, one of my fave female, i think Mashima is really being unfair to her. shes one of teh sexiest female, i actually ship her with laxus (sorry kiki kun
![]()
Cana - I like a good drink, I also like women who constantly wear skimpy outfits

lol true, I think Lucy's friendship with anyone outside her team is better. Even Lucy-Mira friendship is justI like Lucy-Wendy dynamic. But I think Lucy's greatest dynamic is probably with Cana. They have great chemistry with each other and have that deep sisterly bond.
Her partner's closer to her boyfriend than her friend.lol true, I think Lucy's friendship with anyone outside her team is better. Even Lucy-Mira friendship is justI felt touched when Lucy cried in Mira's arms at the end of Avatar arc. It brought up so much feels and memories
since I like cooking too, I think we can cook together. That would be sweet
She would be a good chitchat friend

But yay, my girl Lucy made it to the top 10
Meredy - deep down I believe Mashima planned the first timeskip to develop her curves. Snacc![]()
9 out of my 10 picks are in the top ten. Not that I expected something else, but it is always good to see a manga panel proving that I am - without any doubts - among the best Fairy Tail fans on this freaking planet.
Levy is so moe but also so intelligent. I fap
2- Levy, coz shes just the kindest and sweetest, shes lovely too, and shes an established waifu
![]()
Levy McGarden (I feel bad for putting her this low haha)