Discussion Best Waifu - Finished

Will you join Husbando Ranking?

  • Yes

  • Of course!


Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
All this arguing about boobs vs butts. You dogs just don't understand, it's all about dem thighs




Even though I rated other characters higher cause boobs
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
All this arguing about boobs vs butts. You dogs just don't understand, it's all about dem thighs




Even though I rated other characters higher cause boobs
Big booty comes packaged with the meaty thighs. Rebecca is the holy grail when it comes to legs and booty :sky2
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Rank #11 (Score: 43)



Cana Alberona
Highest Score: @Erinyes (10)
Others: @Gryffindor (6) @M3J (5) @Plutogrim (4) @Seven777 (4) @Star Frost (3) @Belserion (2) @Gajeel (2) @IamtherealMirajane (2) @revo (2) @yutu (2) @Miralicious akuma (1)


Cana is hot and seems experienced in life ;)
Cana, one of my fave female, i think Mashima is really being unfair to her. shes one of teh sexiest female, i actually ship her with laxus (sorry kiki kun :teehee

Cana - I like a good drink, I also like women who constantly wear skimpy outfits











-------------------------------------




The Top 10 countdown will start in a few hours. You have this many honeys left:

 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Cana's got spunk
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Damn, Cana gone? And she came so close to making the top 10 as well. You know the girl's got experience, even if she's actually somehow a virgin.

She has a killer swimsuit too
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I like Lucy-Wendy dynamic. But I think Lucy's greatest dynamic is probably with Cana. They have great chemistry with each other and have that deep sisterly bond.
lol true, I think Lucy's friendship with anyone outside her team is better. Even Lucy-Mira friendship is just ❤ I felt touched when Lucy cried in Mira's arms at the end of Avatar arc. It brought up so much feels and memories
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
lol true, I think Lucy's friendship with anyone outside her team is better. Even Lucy-Mira friendship is just ❤ I felt touched when Lucy cried in Mira's arms at the end of Avatar arc. It brought up so much feels and memories
Her partner's closer to her boyfriend than her friend.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,955
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Minerva :hearts since I like cooking too, I think we can cook together. That would be sweet

Cana ka.... If I were in FTverse and a FT member, I would nag Cana every day for not drinking healthy juice. :teehee She would be a good chitchat friend
 

Jko

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 28, 2016
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
18,793
Country
United States
I kinda like that Cana's only lover is alcohol but I kinda hate it at the same time. I want her to get some more love in her life. :glomp
 

yutu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2019
Messages
2,328
Reaction score
4,540
Age
34
Country
France
Normally Lucy's best friend is Levy, but I don't see her hanging out with Mirajane Kanna Lisanna anymore.
 

Star Frost

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 1, 2015
Messages
2,380
Reaction score
4,638
Country
United States
I don’t remember having Minerva on my list:oh But yay, my girl Lucy made it to the top 10:zomg
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
Meredy top 10? Damn... I feel that she's so unimportant, so forgettable.
Well, she still deserves her spot more than Irene does (though she has no business being higher than Lisanna)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Rank #9 (Score: 67)



Levy McGarden
Highest Score: @Tirl (10)
Others: @Erinyes (9) @First Devilslayer (8) @Star Frost (8) @Gajeel (7) @Takuan (7) @M3J (6) @syx (4) @LighteningLord (3) @revo (3) @Valhalla777 (2)


Levy is so moe but also so intelligent. I fap
2- Levy, coz shes just the kindest and sweetest, shes lovely too, and shes an established waifu
Levy McGarden (I feel bad for putting her this low haha)






She looks even better with her man, @Gajeel








​
 
Top