Black Clover Chapter 197 Discussion/198 Predictions

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Black Clover.

Posting Rules
  • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
  • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
  • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
  • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
  • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
  • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
  • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
  • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
  • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
  • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
  • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
  • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
  • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
  • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
  • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post or link to full chapters of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Source:
Mangahelpers
Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Source: Mangahelpers
Credit: Ohana

Ice King

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Source 4chan:

アスタ達をほっといてパトリを引き寄せて槍で貫く悪魔悪魔に向かうアスタとユノだが本物の武器が混ぜてある刃の嵐にどうする事もできず真空の壁でやられる五百年前リヒトと初代に邪魔をされて受肉を失敗させられた悪魔はパトリに目をつけた転生させたのも自分でリヒトは根絶やしなんて望んでないアナタは選ばれた優秀で愚かな私のコマでしたと煽り続ける悪魔に徐々にパトリの四葉が黒に染まる

立ち上がるユノとアスタ湧き上がる魔力で周囲の物質を風化させていくユノライア「リヒトくんの子が目覚めつつあるのか」溢れ出る反魔法で周囲の魔法を打ち消していくアスタ悪魔「私の魔力に共鳴しているのかあちらの悪魔が」

アスタが魔力の刃をユノが実体の刃を防ぎながら進み悪魔の羽に一撃

不敵なる脅威、死闘激化

The devil who leaves the mast, pulls Patri and strikes him.

Asta and Yuno have addressed the devil, but they can not do anything with the sword's storm, which is a mix of real weapons.

Five hundred years ago, the demon who had been disturbed by Licht and the first generation and who had failed the incarnation was sentenced to Patri.

I did not want to exterminate you while you were incarcerated, but you did not want to eradicate the four leaves of Patri, which gradually turned black for the devil, who is always reprimanded for being my excellent and stupid piece chosen.

Yuno and Asta get up

Yuno resists the materials that surround him with great magical power.

Raia "Will Licht's child wake up?"

Asta who defeats the surrounding magic with an overflowing antimagic.

Devil "Did it sound with my magic?

Asta advances the blade of magic power, while Yuno prevents the blade of the body and strikes the wings of the devil.

Invincible threat, intensified battle of death.

Cover:

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
So this hints Yuno is indeed Licht's child or at least harbours his soul.

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Well, now that Patri has also been neutralized, I'd say we can consider the elf threat to be over, right?

Assuming Licth is not hostile ...

Only Lira and Fana remain active now.
So this hints Yuno is indeed Licht's child or at least harbours his soul.
I guess the second thing.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Well, now that Patri has also been neutralized, I'd say we can consider the elf threat to be over, right?

Or maybe it's the first case and Yuno really is Licht's son and so Yuno didn't awaken like the others when Elf's took over many of the bodies of the Clover Kingdom.

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Or maybe it's the first case and Yuno really is Licht's son and so Yuno didn't awaken like the others when Elf's took over many of the bodies of the Clover Kingdom.
Tetia was still pregnant when she die.

Plus it's happened centuries ago.

I think that Yuno is only the host of Licht son.

Rikudou King

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Reaction score
Country
United States
If Yuno is the reincarnation of Licht's child, that could explain why he kept control of his mind. And as expected, looks like we are getting some lore.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Tetia was still pregnant when she die.

Plus it's happened centuries ago.

I think that Yuno is only the host of Licht son.
Might be some time travel things.

waldoputty

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

how do we know the other elves are down?
rhya has healing magic like fana, and is talking...

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
how do we know the other elves are down?
rhya has healing magic like fana, and is talking...
At this point we can consider everyone out of the game.

The only ones who haven't finished fighting yet are Lira and Fana, I imagine that now that the demon is there, the fights will be resolved off screen.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Country
United States
At this point we can consider everyone out of the game.

The only ones who haven't finished fighting yet are Lira and Fana, I imagine that now that the demon is there, the fights will be resolved off screen.
too many key players have not shown up for everything to wrap up quickly
u got licht, yami, nozel and the gueldre/chain guy pair
suspect at least couple twists coming

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Nozel is still in the game as well,Charlotte remains possessed and Yami is in the Palace as well. Can't forget about them,the Devil is a focus but i don't think the other fights will be left out just because of that. Especially considering the potential developments that can/could be made. At least that's my stance on it,although i'd personally prefer for things to wrap up a bit quicker since this Arc has been taken awhile and with the Devil reveal the War sort of got obsolete.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Country
United States
from my list

expected stuff
powerups for the main trio - so far yuno and noelle only
elf story - check
1 on 1 battles - check
elf traitor - check
demon - check

remaining items
big death
julius role
something mc does to right the elf wrong
main trio victory
gueldre/chain guy do something and get punished badly
possible lead in to next arc - demons?

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
too many key players have not shown up for everything to wrap up quickly
The only players who can do anything are Yami, Nozelle and Licth, the only ones who haven't done anything since the clashes started in the palace

So I expect them to come soon.

julius role
Is dead

something mc does to right the elf wrong
He's already doing it.

Is freeing them,

Nozel is still in the game as well,Charlotte remains possessed and Yami is in the Palace as well. Can't forget about them,the Devil is a focus but i don't think the other fights will be left out just because of that. Especially considering the potential developments that can/could be made. At least that's my stance on it,although i'd personally prefer for things to wrap up a bit quicker since this Arc has been taken awhile and with the Devil reveal the War sort of got obsolete.
I agreed, especially with the last part.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Country
United States
i dont think julius is just going to get a burial a la 3rd hokage.
there was far too much spent on protecting his body
also the comment he made about meeting many interesting humans to yami as he was 'dying'

my personal wild guess is a resurrection a la bible and then a long good bye (too powerful).
we could get an explanation (asta, yuno info) and says clover in good hands and then disappears/fades away
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

korean: https://mangashow.me/bbs/board.php?bo_table=msm_manga&wr_id=749046

Last edited:

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Goodbye Patry.....

waldoputty

Reaction score
Country
United States
asta's sword may have broken on the last pic when it hit the devil...

is the devil turning 4 leaf clovers to 5 and patri to a demon?
is that what happened to licht 500 years ago?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Last edited:

yukistorm33

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I don't know about you guys but I enjoyed watching Patri get owned by that devil.

I hope we get a flashback of what really happened long ago with Licht and the first Wizard King.

Ice King

Reaction score
Country
Italy
The devil steals Patry's grimoire ?

As I said now we can consider the matter of the elves officialy closed ....