Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

So,what's this deal with this video on FB?

On another note,what is your absolute favourite mango(besides Claymore,D.Gray-Man,Nardo)?
The deal is that student days are happening here...and one of the tasks was to organize a flashmob somewhere in the city, where there are lots of people usually...so we formed a train in a trainstation...I know very original-_-;...but still...you will understand more if you watch the vid and like it:tem
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

I shall also watch it, and nod with approval because I have no facebook account.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

I shall also watch it, and nod with approval because I have no facebook account.
You can always make one, and then delete it after a few days
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

@ Googlez- if you asked me about mangas then- FT,KHr and Berserk
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

ALready pressed the like button.
I'll watch after the download. :woo
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

The deal is that student days are happening here...and one of the tasks was to organize a flashmob somewhere in the city, where there are lots of people usually...so we formed a train in a trainstation...I know very original-_-;...but still...you will understand more if you watch the vid and like it:tem
Haha,i liked the video a lot.It was kinda funny how quickly everything developed.I guess the people at the trainstation who had to hurry were pissed off:lmao
I shall also watch it, and nod with approval because I have no facebook account.
Lies.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

I dont have one googlez!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

Some pissed off, some liked it, or just :blink...the head of station and the police officers liked it:XD...but it was funny...the security guy didn't know what was happening, and when we formed the train, he instantly radioed the police, to check the situation...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

bene pro video! Good_boy approves!;









If that matters :3c
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

@ Googlez- if you asked me about mangas then- FT,KHr and Berserk
I'll just pretend i didn't see FT
I dropped KHR,but i know that Tsuna is the big boss now(and still a wuss),so does it still have a reasonable plot or is it caught in never ending crappyness like Bleach?
I dont have one googlez!
You can't live in denial forever.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

Well I has a feeling that tsuna is dropping his softness gradually. TBH I like KHR coz I think his guardians are pwetty epic. I dunno FT is epic in my opinion. Everyone has different tastes i suppose.
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

I dropped KHR,but i know that Tsuna is the big boss now(and still a wuss),so does it still have a reasonable plot or is it caught in never ending crappyness like Bleach?
KHR is becoming shitier and shitier and shitier :\

I'm about to drop it dunno why I haven't done so :\
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

KHR is becoming shitier and shitier and shitier :\

I'm about to drop it dunno why I haven't done so :\
as i said I like the guardin's fights. Tsuna is boring and disgusting. But ill argue with you dear sir on the comment that its becoming shittier....I mean did u actually read first 100 chapteres?
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

Well first 100 chapters were kinda fun and light hearted I didn't took it seriously.

Now Amano tries to make characters look cool so people can like the fights but she has run out of ideas on how to make the fights look cooler and now just adds toons of crazy shinny armours and mistic letters arround characters to distract us from the fact that the fights are sucking :\
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

Best was varia arc.
Hi gb~
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

The first chapters with all the gag stuff were the worst!I absolutely hated them.They made me angry because they were horribly stupid!It was no surprise that it shifted to battle.
I admit that when he got serious in the first serious arc i was rather happy,but then he became the old girl again....

The art is okay,though.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

Varia arc is pwetty good. But I kinda like future arc more for some reason. And hai dere Zeltrax
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

GB, you keep reminding me of one of my favorite yaois fanfics with ShikaNeji.
There is a babyboy in it that says pwwwety too. ^_^

:pleased My new purple nail polishing looks so good. Can't stop staring at my fingers.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Jorped was kicked out of class yesterday and BBB is only 17

Haha really? Ill take that as a compliment hehe. puprle color?? nice ... Everything for Bene huh
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Come here and support Benelori X Asclepius pairing !!!!!!

Looks at the title:eek:
Whatahell?!?!? :rant
I cannot be paired with a smoker. :err
GB, you need to be punished :toilet

Farewell
:allen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top