Bye bye dont miss me 2 muchch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

@XIo- I cant reveal the person she likes ,yet!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MH's List maker

I'm an epic troll, and I've proven this. Remember how I managed to trick people with the whole overlord thing? you thought c_k was that person. NO ONE CAN DO THAT
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: MH's List maker

@XIo- I cant reveal the person she likes ,yet!
What makes you think you know? Or is it an educated guess?

I'm an epic troll, and I've proven this. Remember how I managed to trick people with the whole overlord thing? you thought c_k was that person. NO ONE CAN DO THAT
You're not an epic troll, you're just so annoying people think you're trolling constantly :cookiehand
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: MH's List maker

Yo! namesake, what lists have you made so far? :eyeroll
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: MH's List maker

Ah ok, I see the lists :thumbs quite cool! Can't wait to see the rest!

Why isn't there a list where I'm on there? :-_-
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MH's List maker

What makes you think you know? Or is it an educated guess?



You're not an epic troll, you're just so annoying people think you're trolling constantly :cookiehand
You're just jelly and mad I got you trolled hard before.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: MH's List maker

Rankings are overrated :noworry
It's not like I'm upset that I'm not on a list or anything :noworry
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: MH's List maker

I know all. :3c
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

I know all. :3c
no you do not>_> stop pretending to be something you will never be!:yelling
~I am very sorry everyone the pairings list is very delicate, and i am not allowed to make any mistakes here, however I would like to hear your opinion before I am gonna start typing it out. Do you guys want to see my comments to every pairing or should I just let it be? THank you ~
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

You must have seen the list that I put in my signature, it was a work of art indeed. Hence I'm willing to cooperate and share my thoughts on how to refine and better shape your lists.

I'm truley looking forward to your finest work as of yet.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

You must have seen the list that I put in my signature, it was a work of art indeed. Hence I'm willing to cooperate and share my thoughts on how to refine and better shape your lists.

I'm truley looking forward to your finest work as of yet.
thanks lord. However it is something I am supposed to do myself. I approve of your list for the msot part, but i wouldnt put Bleach on that list tbh. Lol and whats my name doing there?
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

thanks lord. However it is something I am supposed to do myself. I approve of your list for the msot part, but i wouldnt put Bleach on that list tbh. Lol and whats my name doing there?
No problem :super

For the sake of the lulz. I saw it fit to use your name as a refrence. since you're the list maker.
 

DLord.Van.Buuren

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
1,716
Reaction score
1,226
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

am I gonna get sued ? for using a copyrighted identity such as yours ? :worrybunny
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: MH's List maker

am I gonna get sued ? for using a copyrighted identity such as yours ? :worrybunny
you mean whether i will be asking your advices when creating the lists? No, no need hun yet! But i would prolly need yours and jorpeds help in several days :amuse If you guys dont mind that is
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top