- Joined
- Feb 26, 2008
- Messages
- 142
- Reaction score
- 24
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro
As far as I remember, every trainee of the organisation must pass a certain test, which is to deal with and defeat a real Youma. This seems to be quite difficult for the trainees at first and not many survive the test, so I think all the rest who do pass and become Claymores stay in their ranks, until they're killed or vanish in some other way.
As far as I remember, every trainee of the organisation must pass a certain test, which is to deal with and defeat a real Youma. This seems to be quite difficult for the trainees at first and not many survive the test, so I think all the rest who do pass and become Claymores stay in their ranks, until they're killed or vanish in some other way.




