- Joined
- Jul 24, 2006
- Messages
- 3,227
- Reaction score
- 128
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Claymore by Yagi Norihiro
Hope this answer your question:
So the new Claymore chapter should be released in May.
aye. Can anyone post some reliable source though, like an article maybe, or some raw stating that Claymore won't be appearing til the next release? I just heard through the grapevine.
Hope this answer your question:
Found this on AnimeSuki forums, and I don't know for sure, but I believe it says Claymore is taking a break this month. Look down at the very bottom of the picture.
![]()
"「CLAYMORE」は作者取材のため休載します"
Basically "Claymore" is taking a break.
...well it wasn't April fool.
I think something happened...'cause on prev. issue it did not say next will be a break...
To let you know where I get sources usually...it is the 2ch BBS.
What is written there is this:
2008.5 May
Meaning: year 2008, issue 5, May (since it's called the 'May' issue, japanese magazines have a habit of being a bit too enthusiastic with their issue numberings, remember, Shounen Jump double issue 01-02 of the year is usually published in early december, for example).
So, it's this month's magazine that has no Claymore, see you guys next month for the new chapter.
*returns to hibernating*
So the new Claymore chapter should be released in May.


. the series looked like it was going to an end and no matter how much we predicted, it was all almost the same exept some issues like Raphaella alive or which girl Raki will choose..
! the only way to extend the series without turning it into an average manga of love issue+one fixed arch-enemy to defeat was what Yagi came up with.