Re: ( `_> ´ ) SIZE=7 ??
YEAH SIZE 7 <3
NITE o/
YEAH SIZE 7 <3
NITE o/
Yeah, I could not decide what is better, the writing/story, the acting or the cinematography as they are all done in such an artistic manner. Writing is due to the author and Anderson being a wonderful screen writer. The writer in the movie is based on the real life writer.As expected it was to your tastes. I had many of the same opinions after watching it. It was a very... special, and kind of weird movie, but I enjoyed it a lot. I don't feel like often movies provide me with a sense of "this was art..."

Where is it?
---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------
WHERE'S MY MILK B******!?!??!
---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------
that track at the end though... dayum!
Milk is the essence of the universeTHE TRUTH OF STRAWBERRY MILK IS REVEALED! GLORY TO MILK. MILK IS LIFE. MILK IS LOVE.
---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------
![]()

nice son, don't dissapoint.uh, I can prob play some CSGO some day.
tftiNuno, let's steam some time soon like tomorrow or upcoming week days or weeksCS GO/L4D2/TF2 and stuff. i haven't played it since Feb and it's time to shoot some newbs.
You never show up why would anyone bother making dates with you?I have all of those games...w0w
s u c h s a d n e s s
wtf...so cruelYou never show up why would anyone bother making dates with you?
#SeriousQuestion
Love is a cruel mistressLove is cruel. Love is life.