It wasn't confirmed that the medicine was safe and could help though, but it didn't stop him from claiming as if it was. Because of that, people were taking medicine, even the ones for fish, and ended up dying or getting sick from it.
It's been FDA approved since the 50s. The discussion is about whether it's effective or not, and worth the risk of taking due to side effects. Despite it being approved for emergency use, there aren't clinical trials backing up it's efficacy or safety specifically for treating COVID19.It wasn't confirmed that the medicine was safe and could help though, but it didn't stop him from claiming as if it was. Because of that, people were taking medicine, even the ones for fish, and ended up dying or getting sick from it.
Safe for coronavirus? I'm talking about that and the fact that it may be abused. And that's exactly what I'm saying, am I not? That's my issue with Trump advocating for that drug, especially given that he has investment in that company.It's been FDA approved since the 50s. The discussion is about whether it's effective or not, and worth the risk of taking due to side effects. Despite it being approved for emergency use, there aren't clinical trials backing up it's efficacy or safety specifically for treating COVID19.
The stuff that couple took was for cleaning fish tanks, it's not the same substance
Where are the sources about him having investment? I couldn't find anything.Safe for coronavirus? I'm talking about that and the fact that it may be abused. And that's exactly what I'm saying, am I not? That's my issue with Trump advocating for that drug, especially given that he has investment in that company.
"even the ones for fish." Though I thought those were pills for fish.
www.forbes.com
You can see the instant regret once he said moistly lolSo this is all over Canadian social media:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's probably more accurate to say that thanks to Trump, CNN is asking obvious questions that he shouldn't be in a position to answer in the first place.CNN really trying to get Dr. Fauci fired![]()
Agree, it's fair because there are those who actually believe Trump is doing a great job. But to me, the questions were unnecessary and then this morning there was the fire Fauci rumors.It's probably more accurate to say that thanks to Trump, CNN is asking obvious questions that he shouldn't be in a position to answer in the first place.
It was misreported because Trump supporters were trending the hashtag. Trump didn't retweet anything regarding it, he quoted a tweet containing the hashtag and replied to it, not even addressing it. Still stupid to signal-boost it, but his idiot sycophants are the ones that are to blame.Agree, it's fair because there are those who actually believe Trump is doing a great job. But to me, the questions were unnecessary and then this morning there was the fire Fauci rumors.
Damn..........Trump 2020So apparently Italy is doing much better, and they're planning on reopening some stores soon.