- Joined
- Jun 29, 2010
- Messages
- 917
- Reaction score
- 1,160
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
why don't you scan now ? it'll be a present for 2011 


if it arives earlier i will scan it then, but the 10th is the earlliest aparently it will arive XDif no one has by the 10th (when mine arives) ill scan mine <3
OO got it. You don't have the volume with you, right ? :Pif it arives earlier i will scan it then, but the 10th is the earlliest aparently it will arive XD
fingers crossed it will arive soon!



thanks!! is it just me or does the guy who fou is caring has allen's hair...maybe those are his parents? maybe thats y fou kinda got along with allen???I did some editing for some pages..
Thank you so so much relory for all the scan you did..^0^
Edit Chapter 193.5<<Thanks aorin for the scan and the translation..^^
Page 01 - Page 02 - Page 03
Edit The Backstage:
Part 01 - Part 02
<<I don't know who translate them
But Thanks you for the translation..
And i edit Link and Allen Thing<<I don't know why did i edit this..-__-
Here.. <<Thank you so much sparviero-92 for all the translation..
Sorry for the bad Editing..
Hope you like it..![]()
Those are Bak Chan's parents. That is also one of the reasons for Bak Chan feeling so guilty in front of Kanda in chapter 186.thanks!! is it just me or does the guy who fou is caring has allen's hair...maybe those are his parents? maybe thats y fou kinda got along with allen???

)... I have begun though, a not-too-great raw scan of chapter 194 is on my hard disc x'D I'll scan the rest as soon as I can (if people want to), if not someone does it before me!
Sure X'D Hopefully I did it right:can you post what you scan so far? :^D
so the .rar-file is kind of big, I guess... please bear with me, everyone! 

You could be right! xD But is a funny theory... Allen fat, it would be funny!Sure X'D Hopefully I did it right:
LINK
The pages are not re-sized, just becauseI'm an assI don't have time right nowso the .rar-file is kind of big, I guess... please bear with me, everyone!
I was just thinking, by the way, while looking at the cover again.. you know Allen's eating habits and how they're linked to the innocence, right? I was just sort of thinking.. What if when Allen turns into a Noah, he supresses this convenient... fat-burning(?) together with his innocence..? And with Nea wanting to become the "new Millenium Earl"... Maybe Rhode actually is a clairvoyant, and sees the future Allen/Nea turned into the Millenium Earl back in chapter 117...
I won't sleep tonight ಠ_ಠ
If you look closely, the Earl in that picture, in addition to wearing the same hat he wore on the night of Mana's transformation into an akuma, also has a picture of a crown on his coat. And his hands look strange... almost like the ribbon that Allen wore like a tie in the beginning of the series -> http://www.mangareader.net/210-15094-2/dgray-man/chapter-3.html#2 *I'm too lazy to look up a better picture, but I recall it being red, since that's how I've always drawn it*I was just thinking, by the way, while looking at the cover again.. you know Allen's eating habits and how they're linked to the innocence, right? I was just sort of thinking.. What if when Allen turns into a Noah, he supresses this convenient... fat-burning(?) together with his innocence..? And with Nea wanting to become the "new Millenium Earl"... Maybe Rhode actually is a clairvoyant, and sees the future Allen/Nea turned into the Millenium Earl back in chapter 117...
I won't sleep tonight ಠ_ಠ
Kudos to you for pointing that out, relory!
Are you talking about the little blurbs Hoshino puts on the inner covers of all the volumes? If so, I have all the volumes in English up to volume 19 (the last one to be released), all of which have the blurbs translated, and I can easily transcribe them here for you. If you want I could definitely also scan the pictures that go with them (and in those cases I have the untranslated blurbs with their pictures for volumes 20 and 21 as well).Could somebody help me? The spanish edition of the D. Gray-Man series don't have the series's inner covers (they even don't respect the original typography of the logo) so I'm searching them through Internet. Now the only ones I've been unable to find are those form Vol. 3 and Vol. 15 I'd tried to download it from the link Dofla posted some time ago but the archive is erased.
I one of you know where I can get it I'd be very pleased. It doesn't matter if they are translated (text) or raw.
