- Joined
- Feb 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,412
- Reaction score
- 5,154
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-

I just have too much work to do this week before things stabilizes... I'll see if I have time during the weekend? 
things are so cheap over there compared to in Norway it's ridiculous O_o)
) but it's Linalee and Kanda(they are fully clothed lol), yay! And Reever with his camera again
:
BACKSTAGE AT THE PHOTOSHOOT PART 2
i wouldnt be surprised if she is the one who said there would be money in it for him if he did itnah...mostly kanda refused... but you dont refuse to lenalee now... she gets what she wants... and well she mostly used her boots on him xD
still would like to see a funny stuff like that between allen and lenalee...
daaaaaaarn. that means i'll only be getting V21 by graduation.... =|Volume 21 will be out in the United States some time in 2011. Volume 20 is coming out in February, but Volume 21 isn't solicited for May, so that breaks the volume-every-three-months pattern that we've had since the beginning...
It's probably because Viz has caught up to the Japanese release.daaaaaaarn. that means i'll only be getting V21 by graduation.... =|
any reason they have to break the pattern? you'd think they'd do this only if she needed to redo the art completely, but these chapters were great!
If someone (that own a copy) notice, both of those hilarious story are back stage for The Rose Cross Journal 1 & 2 cover. Not the volume cover.
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32740Well, yeah. I'm really sorry. Riki-san already noted me last night about that. But it's almost morning here at that time so I'm sleeping. I'll edit my post now. X<Hey, there's a thread for the novelshttp://mangahelpers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32740
O that's nothing. I really want to know what's write in her coments on this cover. xDWell, yeah. I'm really sorry. Riki-san already noted me last night about that. But it's almost morning here at that time so I'm sleeping. I'll edit my post now. X<
As an apology, I've uploaded the full cover on gallery. Be careful a bit because I'm not resizing it. (4464 x 2064 px) ^^a
Once again, I'm really sorry... X<