- Joined
- May 11, 2008
- Messages
- 2,445
- Reaction score
- 1,679
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
About the giant eye in the background, it reminds me of the Eye of Providence, as well as the "Father" from FMA. (God/Buddha/Horus/Neah/Big Brotheris watching you, Allen!). (I just got fuel under one of my speculations 8D But that's just me and my crazy theories, no sharing this tiem, wrong thread
)
Are there any Spoilers yet? x_X
hmmm well if we take into account the title "litle goodbye", chapters 194-199 and allen as noah on the cover... the big eye could simply be "wisely's eye" becouse he kinda was responsible for awakening alma (and took a big part in wakeing him up) which resulted later in allens awakening ^^ (like it was responsible for what happened to allen and alma)
as for spoilers.... nope too early... last time it was 31st so I guess this month it might be similar >_> 30th nov or 1st dec.
). (I just got fuel under one of my speculations 8D But that's just me and my crazy theories, no sharing this tiem, wrong thread
)
This cover looks awsome. Hoshino-sensei be warned: I'll hug should I ever get to meet you! -^^-
