- Joined
- Oct 4, 2007
- Messages
- 463
- Reaction score
- 137
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
^ yes no one can resist that sexiness that is Allen/Neah on the cover!


)
<3
Please tell me if I should resize the pictures or link to them or something haha 


<3
199btw. on what chapter that volume 21 ends ?? ch199 or 200 ?
Yeah, I noticed that toohmmmmmm if I look on the last pic it looks like musican writeing... but in reality its kanji, hiragana and katakana in it xD
it has strange looks becouse all those dots but its in japanese... (lots of kun's and san's there...)
It was both clever and cute, in a way
The Code symbols are nice to look at 8'D (the Aesthetic Me is talking) an the clown moon is creepy o_o Reminds me of the Earl, it's probably the evil grin 
she really puts a LOT of work into every scene, and has even retouched all the 'messy-looking' pages
)!
I'm totally gonna buy volume 21 in English too (in the future), and then I'll cut every single page out of this one and frame them and hang all of them in my livingroom cuz they're all so beauuuutiful



Sure!Do you mind sharing some of the retouched panels? I'm especially interested in Chapters 196 and 197, because the art was a bit wonky in those two chapters.
I love making now-and-then-pics (although I really should go to bed now
) 8D
And Kanda is darker >
And we can actually see what happened in this panel x'D

IDK I just found that hilarious, it's such a random addition XD
I could perhaps do more tomorrow 
If you can't, thank you anyway 
haha, maybe I shouldrelory, can you scan the whole volume ? like a rawIf you can't, thank you anyway
![]()
But that will probably take... a 'few' hours, I guess
just stay tuned x'D
*hugs everyone* 
oooh, really? If you do that, it will be my christimas gifthaha, maybe I shouldBut that will probably take... a 'few' hours, I guess
just stay tuned x'D
Ah, I feel generous lately 8D It's probably the Christmas atmosphere*hugs everyone*
![]()
thank you 

Red text on the 'scroll': New record!
Tim: information![]()
Allen is cute :3
For generations, the Noahs of the Evil Eye, suffer of headaches
For generations, the children of the Chan family, as a symbol of the pact with the seal god, are given a tattoo (seal)
It doesn't say anything apart for Hoshino's "special thanks"![]()
And the musician's code symbols too<3
