Art DGM Volume Covers Thread

Zibi234

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
2,445
Reaction score
1,679
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
About the giant eye in the background, it reminds me of the Eye of Providence, as well as the "Father" from FMA. (God/Buddha/Horus/Neah/Big Brother is watching you, Allen! :eek). (I just got fuel under one of my speculations 8D But that's just me and my crazy theories, no sharing this tiem, wrong thread :p)

Are there any Spoilers yet? x_X

hmmm well if we take into account the title "litle goodbye", chapters 194-199 and allen as noah on the cover... the big eye could simply be "wisely's eye" becouse he kinda was responsible for awakening alma (and took a big part in wakeing him up) which resulted later in allens awakening ^^ (like it was responsible for what happened to allen and alma)

as for spoilers.... nope too early... last time it was 31st so I guess this month it might be similar >_> 30th nov or 1st dec.
 

harmaa

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Were there any more edits or omake in v.21?
 

ying_su

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
950
Reaction score
351
Country
Winterfell
@riki, it's that the reason for the color pages in Feb SQ?
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
^I'm not sure. We'll probably find out when the chapter is out. ^^
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I have a question.Was there a little poster of Yuu in the 20th volume?I know that the 19th volume had one,but when i bought the german volume 20 i was surprised to find an awesome poster.
 

Niko_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,160
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I have a question.Was there a little poster of Yuu in the 20th volume?I know that the 19th volume had one,but when i bought the german volume 20 i was surprised to find an awesome poster.
yes. I have the japanese version of this volume, and contain a poster of kanda *-*


@riki, it's that the reason for the color pages in Feb SQ?
I think that's because, in the last chapter, dgm doesn't had a color page and everytime a volume goes on sale, the series win a color page. I think that's it.

[sorry for my bad english~
 
Last edited:

p1xel

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
416
Reaction score
27
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Volume 21 cover is awesome.I really liked the colors.
I wish next covers will have such great colors.
 

deleted

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2010
Messages
51
Reaction score
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Earth Kindom
OMG..... :drool This cover looks awsome. Hoshino-sensei be warned: I'll hug should I ever get to meet you! -^^-

But I seriously hope for Allen that Neah does not take over. I like Moyashi-chan too much... ;A;
 

ketorin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
463
Reaction score
137
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@SerenePhenix - I think I would glomp her if I ever did meet her.
 

relory

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
624
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

Extra from vol 21(found while surfing randomly xD):

Spoiler:
... Allen is sparkling.. and stripping? What's with the camera, Reever? Why are the scientists crying?...What is going on!? :blink
lol I think we need a translator before I try to make up my own meaning...:p

Moderator Notice:
Moving it to the Volume thread~ riki

Ah, thank you :P
 
Last edited:

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I think Timcanpy is selling tickets.
I will pay $434875934875984.
 

relory

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
624
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
lol I'd sell my soul ಥೆ‿ಥೆ

It actually looks like a parody of the fanservice-ish cover of vol 21 :p
Allen looks like a model posing for a photoshot haha :D
 
Last edited:

Aracely

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 25, 2010
Messages
109
Reaction score
90
Gender
Hidden
Country
Water Tribe
I think Allen's saying something about a part-time job in that pic...not sure what the rest he's saying is, though. He said "baito" which means part-time job. I can't read the rest.
 

Niko_kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2010
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,160
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

Extra from vol 21(found while surfing randomly xD):
The member Lea of dgraydivinity.net posted the translation:

Allen: Eh, I don't take it off?
Everyone: You don't take it off!
Allen: Well, they said there was part-time money. I'm completely fine so I'm taking it off. That's why, please add this stripping fee as an option. (something along that line)
Everyone: Allen, we're so worried about your future!! *cries*
 
Last edited:

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: DGM Hang Out Thread

The member Lea of dgraydivinity.net posted the translation:

Allen: Eh, I don't take it off?
Everyone: You don't take it off!
Allen: Well, they said there was part-time money. I'm completely fine so I'm taking it off. That's why, please add this stripping fee as an option. (something along that line)
Everyone: Allen, we're so worried about your future!! *cries*
IT'S THE STRIPPER WITHIN HIM! AKA NEAH! =O!!
Aw geez. I would be worried too lol.
Allen wants to strip. and does so. this is fanservice. aparently Hoshino is an official Allen X everyone shipper =)
(and timcanpy approves!)
 

relory

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
352
Reaction score
624
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
OH MY XDD I really can't stop laughing!
Hoshino's sense of humor can be perfect sometimes xD

But.. I'm kinda worried about your future too, Allen D:
what if Tyki or (even worse) CYRIL sees you like this!? O_o (lol Fandom has made these two scary as hell)

Cross really messed up this kid's morals lol :D
 

ketorin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
463
Reaction score
137
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@relory- yes, yes he did. that evil cross.

lmao I love the omakes in all the volume
 

Mango-chan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
193
Reaction score
129
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It's the new cover format, no one can resist it! (or maybe no one can resist Neah, it's a tough call.)

Can't wait for a scan with all the omakes and a US release date.
 
Top