- Joined
- Jan 21, 2011
- Messages
- 697
- Reaction score
- 795
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Well, I'm talking about the images/little storys that are in the inner covers (ex.: Vol. 19 when Cyryl tries to change Tyky's appearance 'cuz him's very messy and the Earl brings him Wisely), so I think yeah, they're the blurbs.Are you talking about the little blurbs Hoshino puts on the inner covers of all the volumes? If so, I have all the volumes in English up to volume 19 (the last one to be released), all of which have the blurbs translated, and I can easily transcribe them here for you. If you want I could definitely also scan the pictures that go with them (and in those cases I have the untranslated blurbs with their pictures for volumes 20 and 21 as well).
If that's not what you meant, then you'll have to be more specific, as I have no idea what you're talking about.![]()
If this is it yeesss I'd we very pleased if you could give me the scripts and scans
(from 3th and 15). In that case I'll talk to you or I'll send you a PM.

Lots of people have said they're going to scan it, but nothing's been posted.

This is such a pleasant surprise to me. This is....this is the first time I've liked a cover ever since Hoshino moved to Jump SQ. T_T I'm so happy, thank you for finding this, Heiji-sama!