- Joined
- Aug 21, 2007
- Messages
- 208
- Reaction score
- 5
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Why are they still marketing Komi if his manga go canceled? I thought canceled meant he DIDN'T sell well
Could we possibly see the return of Double Arts? It did sell very well and they did leave off at a perfect spot to continue the story. Could we possibly see a sequel? That would be awesome.Jump planning
- 08-14 December : Chapters Jump #03
- 15-21 December : Chapters Jump #04-05
- 22-28 December : Chapters Jump #06-07
- 29 December - 11 January : None
- 12-18 January: Chapters Jump #08
#04-05 (22 December) :
Naoshi Komi (Double Arts) / One Shot
that's how every true DA fan feels when they read it...It is one of the best things I've read in a while.
and that's how we felt when we heard of it canellation back in August/September, so it good to know that there're still new poeple becoming fans of his work... and are just in tune with us about WSJ's childness...Just finished reading DA... What the hell!....I kinda get what happened. DA should have gone Kodansha's Weekly Shonen Magazine instead of Jump, or anything with a less kiddy mentality.


]

...also a possibility)
)
I heard rumours that Zombie Powder got canceled because its author had somewhat of a nervous breakdown....it's hard to not notice online communities nowadays, so i wouldn't be surprised if he saw his fanbase out there, but english is always a fun thing to put on books it seems.
but seriously, fuck yeah to all the bonus content! this series is truly the biggest shame to see go since.... well zombie powder as unusual cancellations go..
also awwwww Dreadlocked Komi has tears! man i wish i could read his comment!
(also notable is the frequent presence of little bits of english on his volume covers and stuff, something that hasn't passed us by eh)
well that's the ticket, I can't help but feel that if ZP was cancelled due to the author being mentally unfit to continue it, then isn't it possible that Komi being so fresh to the scene made it too hard for him to manage a weekly series' pace?I heard rumours that Zombie Powder got canceled because its author had somewhat of a nervous breakdown....
.....well, maybe one day we'll get a DA sequel! it's......uh...possible. I guess. I loved this manga so much..why did it have to be canceled?
), it's probably best not to speculate too much in this direction.
no true DA fan could have said it better..lolhaya5h1 said:...god, this series would have been SO much better suited for JSQ. god damn it, Jump.