- Joined
- Feb 20, 2012
- Messages
- 5,480
- Reaction score
- 1,292
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
It has had its moments, sadly the anime is better than the manga thoughAs a great fan of DB, I find this new series very poor and inconsistent, only made to stretch its business. Gt was terrible, but this one is not better. I hope it's not spam, but can we open a thread for DB Multiverse as well? It's a comic made by fans, but it's very well done. you can check it on its site
For those who don't know it: some aliens discovered how to travel throughout universes, which differ for one or more events (such as, in one universe Gohan was defeated by Cell, in another one Vegeta was beheaded by Kulilin on Earth), and they propose a tournament between these universes, but there's more beneath it.
The only side effect is that only 3 pages come out per week![]()
Never thought i would say that about toriyamas masterpiece
Def worth reading / watching but i am also slightly dissapointed

.

. Actually, I watched the first episode (and the movie BoG) and that was enough to judge this season "trash"
. It's a pity, 'cause I was really interested in the innovative ideas of Battle of Gods, but as a fan I couldn't stand such mistakes.
