Shounen - Dragon Ball Super | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Vegeta never toyed with Frieza. The latter was way stronger than him.
On that regard he only fucked up against Cell.

KimCorrea

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So sad about moro's face. Bring that back.
It was kind of original. Instead we got that generic dbz villain face. Well its dbz, but.... i can complain, right?

SleipnirX

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Quite liked the twist here, don’t think we’re quite ready for a straight up defeat - Moro is an interesting enough villain I want to see more of his powers/ abilities, and there’s still that wish (assuming this latest move isn’t related?) hoping Vegeta gets the win though ultimately a team effort with Vegeta as MVP would probably feel the most satisfying.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
By sheer power, Broly should easily outclass Moro.
So with Gogeta, the fight would already be over.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sucks that Vegeta was denied the W, but still enjoyed seeing him in action and his new abilities.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Seeing as how the chapter comes out in 10 days:

• Either Goku is finally able to use MUI at will and can sustain it.
  • Broly comes and slaughters Moro
  • Beerus perhaps finally joins the mix?

Moro is a hard counter to everyone due to his magic so it'll be nice to see what happens.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I'm not sure how MUI would give Goku the edge here? I would like to see him use that to hold Moro so Vegeta uses his new technique on him, as a callback to Raditz.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Fusion seems like the more likely scenario IMO. Combining whatever vegeta's new magic is with what little UI goku can use...

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Vegeta seems like he's out of commission.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

How would ya'll rank the following characters:

Beerus, LSSJ Broly, LB Goku, SSBE Vegeta, MUI Goku, Hit.

I'm going with Beerus >= MUI Goku > LB Jiren > LSSJ Broly > SSBE Vegeta > Hit.

Meliodaf

Reaction score
Country
United States
Based on the scans I saw this could finally be the moment Gohan stops being useless.

And I hope I’m right

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
>Z Fighters gang up on Moro.
>Vegeta is still able to fight,and attacks Moro as well.
>Moro one shots Gohan,17 and 18.
>Moro shoots Piccolo with his own Special Beam Cannon.
>Moro blasts an angry Vegeta with his own Big Bang Attack after grabbing him by the neck.
>As said before,Moro can use 73's ability to copy others techniques and skills and can also use those he had in stock from before he was eaten. Instead of on the forehead the victim's face appears on his palm.
>Moro impales Goku through the chest,before Goku drops to his knees his strength is acknowledged by Moro.
>As all the fighters lie defeated bar Jaco,Merus appears to confront Moro. While once more wearing his Galactic Patrol Suit.
>When Moro spots Merus he shouts "You! The Galactic Patrol Member from before!" but he is only met by a challenging smile from the Angel as he readies himself to take Moro on once again.

source: https://twitter.com/DbsHype

Last edited:

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
  1. So either breaks the rule and uses his angel powers to fights
  2. Beerus intervenes. Moro is OP asf.
  3. Broly comes.

NoOneInParticular

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Eh, this just feels like retreading old ground now, tbh. The heroes are acting like an enemy who can use their abilities is a huge shock even though both Cell and Super Buu did that already, and now Moro even looks like a cross between Cell and Janemba. But Merus intervening is at least a kind of interesting development. Maybe we'll see a bit more of what angels are capable of. Shame Vegeta couldn't get his turn to save the day, although that's his fault for standing there and letting Moro talk, but that's Dragonball for you hah.

WEERG

Reaction score
Country
Scotland
So this is the end of dragonball I presume after reading chapter 63 if goku obtains up no villain should ever be able to contest goku so dbs must be near the end

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So this is the end of dragonball I presume after reading chapter 63 if goku obtains up no villain should ever be able to contest goku so dbs must be near the end
I honestly doubt it will end yet.
There is so much left untold.

Sure it might be wishful thinking but maybe after this we can finally replace the horror that was GT.

WEERG

Reaction score
Country
Scotland
After meerus sacraficing imself so goku could finally achieve ui abd saying no one, even morro can't contest him, then who can tbh, ui is the pinnacle of power it seems and gokus about to achieve it.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
After meerus sacraficing imself so goku could finally achieve ui abd saying no one, even morro can't contest him, then who can tbh, ui is the pinnacle of power it seems and gokus about to achieve it.
I am pretty sure every angel and most gods could still give him trouble.
Also the level of DB opponents is basically endless. If they would finally add the demon gods to this Manga, then we had a whole bunch of overpowered enemies.

Seraph

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Finland
After many many years of following Dragon Ball i think i can safely say that this is not the end of Super just yet. Sure mastering Ultra Instinct is quite the accomplishment and having raised his power this high puts Goku a fair bit higher on the Angel/God power table, but, there is always someone above you. Always. Ultra Instinct isn't unbeatable, Jiren took Sign&MUI on and walked away from it. Sure Goku's power is higher now but so will his future enemies be.

Power Ups in DB tend to be temporary, as the challenges rise the hero's have to grow with them. There are definitely Destroyer Gods out there that can use Ultra Instinct as well, there is Grand Priest and the Zeno's. Grand Priest himself is dubbed as one of the 5 most powerful beings across all the Universes including Gods,so,there are still some challenges waiting out there. Broly was made canon with the movie meaning there is more or some purpose to his character as well i guess,unless that was just to throw him in another movie down the road or an OVA of sorts. We'll see.

Reactions: Sky

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I am pretty sure every angel and most gods could still give him trouble.
Which gods? It seems that the only ones that could give him trouble would be Beerus, Belmod and Quitela.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Pretty good chapter, I wasn't expecting Merus to die already. Now Beerus and Whis will finally see Goku truly achieve Mui.

That whole Vegeta surpassing him topic is 6 feet under now.