Dragon Fall #2 Raw & Translation
How'd you like this? Here I bring you a new DF chap!
Here's the HQ raw (provided by rykarreolacr, cleaned by vlado):
http://rapidshare.de/files/22865194/Dragon_Fall_02.rar.html
Oh boy, this one cracks me up everytime...
Oh, and some notes:
-Actually, there is a name missing in the new names list, but I decided not to include it so I don't spoil the fun off you (aren't I nice?)
-If you see some mispelling in page 25... it's intentional, hu, hu, hu! (no, it really is

)
-There are some references that could be discussed, but I won't start that in the first post...
So for now, enjoy!
Dragon Fall #2 Translation
by leecherboy (a.k.a. kyo-boy)
*Important note: I'll be using brackets [] for speech that is not within bubbles (speech around the characters, that is)
------------
The names for this chapter:
Puas (Puar): "puas" means "spikes".
Chicha (Chi-chi): "chicha" translates loosely into "meat", and is also slang for "chick" in general, and "a piece of ass" in particular xD.
Yumas (Gyu-mao): this one's a brand of Spanish shoes.
Pililaf (Pilaf): "pilila" is the spanish term for "wee-wee".
Page 2
The Duende Tarugo
Page 3
Yansha-Goo... Arf, arf. Good morning... Arf. We're looking for the Duende Tarugo... Arf. Do you know him?
Du.Ta.-That's funny, because I'm that Duende you're looking for, and this is my disciple, the Turtle.
Yansha-We... bring you some gifts to earn your... your favor...
Yansha-You, shrimp, the packet!
Goku-Yes, I'm carrying it...!
Yansha-Put it down here...!
Du.Ta.-(Mmm... this kid doesn't seem that much bright...)
Page 4
Du.Ta.-Well, well... What do we have here?
Yansha-There are over hundred and fifty issues of these mags you like so much, mister Duende...
Wilma-[Let's see... Where did I put the pills?]
Sound: Search, search
Du.Ta.-Then, come on, Turtle, open it so I can see them!
Turtle-Er, yes...
Page 5
Turtle-Where did you come from?
Ool.-Hey, let go!
Du.Ta.-Let'im be, Turtle, I'm gonna check the goods...!
Du.Ta.-I like this one... And this one... And this one...
Du.Ta.-I own this one... I've read this one... This one...
Yansha-That's it... I have so earned my reward!
Goku-Do you live in this house?
Ool.-I wish!
Yansha-He must have sneaked in sometime along the journey, while we weren't looking. He's got some nerve!
Ool.-It's your fault. You shouldn't take so much time to pee...
Page 6
Du.Ta.-I hugely appreciate your gift, now let's get you a reward...
Wilma-LISTEN, LISTEN, geezer, I also have some of that, look...!
Du.Ta.-In there?
Wilma-Yes, here...
Du.Ta.-Oh no! But, what is this?
Wilma-What's wrong? You don't like it?
Du.Ta.-It's wonderful! The videos I have desperately been searching for years!
Du.Ta.-This gift is really precious to me, now you'll get your reward...!
Wilma-How nice, how nice!
Yansha-Hey! What about me?
Page 7
Du.Ta.-Follow me, I'll look for something to give you in exchange...
Du.Ta.-What did I have around here? Let's see...
Wilma-This, this, we want this, thank you!
Du.Ta.-Well, that's fine, if you want them, keep them... What will she need them for?
Du.Ta.-(I used them to make a bigger bulge in my pants...)
Sound: Scratch, scratch
Du.Ta.-But I wanted to give them another present, what was it? Let's see, remember, remember.
Du.Ta.-Oh, yes!
Du.Ta.-Kinder!!
Kinder-[Surprise.]
Page 8
Du.Ta.-This is the Kinder balloon, it's alive and it can carry on him any person for any given distance, that's my gift...
Du.Ta.-(But they don't know the balloon only carries on him those whose intelligence is lower than an air-filled balloon's, he, he,he, I'm so twisted...)
Goku-Hop!
Wilma-Yeah, so cool...
Yansha-Listen! What do I get? Do you have anything left?
Du.Ta.-Oh, yes! Just a moment, I think I had something around here that...
Du.Ta.-I think you'll like this. They brought me this one from the Orient's faraway lands...
Page 9
Yansha-Iaaaaarrggh!
Du.Ta.-It's very intelligent and very clean, it'll be an ideal partner for you.
Yansha-And why should I want a damn kissing teddy bear, huh?!...
Yansha-Iuaaaah!!
Du.Ta.-Its name is Puas, and I think you'll get to be best friends.
Page 10
Yansha-I disagree...
Turtle-Mister Duende, more visitors have arrived!
Turtle-This already looks like the Waikiki hotel!
Du.Ta.-And who are you?
Chiq.-Nice to meet you, mister Duende, I'm Chiqrilin and I bring this gift to you...
Chiq.-I know you're in for the young ones, I guess this one will be really precious to you...
Du.Ta.-Why, if it isn't Chicha, the Yumas ogre daughter!
Page 11
Chicha-Uf, I was so scared!
Chicha-Mr. Duende, this ball-headed shrimp kidnapped me and put me in that bag while I was coming here to deliver a message from my father.
Du.Ta.-Is that so?
Chiq.-Look, Mr. Duende, I'm a resourceless kid, I just hoped you'd set my life straight with one of your special gifts...
Du.Ta.-Well... I must say your behaviour wasn't that fair, sonny, so it's impossible for me to award you... [If it had been another one...]
Du.Ta.-But if you want, I can accept you as my disciple and teach you the job...
Du.Ta.-And what's your father's message, Chicha?
Chicha-It's a help request, you have to come to our castle as soon as possible!
Du.Ta.-Well, in that case, I'll have to go there right now, so this visit is over. We have to go.
Page 12
Wilma-The ball-scanner points now towards another direction, the second last ball is westwards...
Du.Ta.-Westwards? We're going that way, maybe we can bring you nearer to your destination, if you wait for me to get ready...
Du.Ta.-I see you have gotten Puas wet. I warn you, you shouldn't do it again, as it would be a very bad thing if he was kept underwater for a long time...
Yansha-Would it be dangerous?
Du.Ta.-Indeed, and it would also be dangerous if he was run over by a truck, caught in the middle of a H-bombing or put into a meat grinder...
Du.Ta.-You'd lose a friend...
Turtle-Hmf! What a master I have, he's worse than a kid.
Goku-Say, why do you wear a mask?
Turtle-No, there is really NO SUCH THING worse than a kid.
Arrow: Exactly! He's a MUTANT hero turtle!
Page 13
Turtle-(What could I give this brat so he doesn't spread this around?)
Turtle-(An ass-kicking?)
Turtle-Look, kid, I'll give you my stick if you promise not to tell people about my ears... Ok?
Chiq.-Well, I'll stay here as Mr. Duende's disciple... Sorry about before.
Chicha-Shut up, you octopus!
Wilma-Soson Goku, now where did you get that stick?
Goku-That turtle gave it to me so that I won't tell people about his ears. He's so nice.
Du.Ta.-Very well, let's put ourselves into motion, are you all ready?
Page 14
Du.Ta.-Good, the vehicle's ready for the travel, we can go whenever you're ready.
Du.Ta.-I trust you with the house until I'm back, I hope you take care of it.
Yansha-So, it seems like I'll go with these people in the end, it could be interesting. [The gal is too hot!]
Wilma-Let me do it, geezer, I'll drive!
Du.Ta.-Waaah!
Page 15
Back on earth...
Wilma-But come on, it wasn't THAT BAD, was it?
Chicha-DAD, we've arrived!
Du.Ta.-Ah, the Yumas ogre!
Yumas-Ah, mister Duende! I'm glad you could make it, I was in dire need for your help, thanks for bothering to come here.
Du.Ta.-Let's skip to the point. What do you need me to do? Maybe to put down the Fry-Pan Mountain's fire?
Yumas-Actually, no... That was put down someday it rained a lot, the problem is that I forgot the keys inside the castle, and today the locksmiths are away.
Page 16
Du.Ta.-And why should I be able to open your door, in the first place? Can you explain so I get to understand it?
Yumas-Well, Mister Duende, as you're a master, it's just expected from you to have a master key, isn't it?
Du.Ta.-Just how in the heaven's name did I get to be a teacher for this mentally ill?[Arf! I'm too old for this!]
Du.Ta.-Alright, I'll help you this time, but there won't be a second time, got it?
Du.Ta.-So, I'm going to use my most legendary devastating technique: Kome-Jame-Ha!
Yumas-Oh, Mister Duende is going to use his most legendary devastating technique... What was it again?
Du.Ta.-First take a deep breath. SNIIIIIRRFF!
Page 17
Katakana: "Tarugo"
Page 18
Du.Ta.-Oh my god, though it's just expected, at my age... I can't keep it hard for that long...
Wil.& Yan.-Yeah, we got ya.
Du.Ta.-It's not what you think!
Du.Ta.-But that won't keep me from performing my legendary technique. Now you'll see!
Du.Ta.-Kooomee!
Du.Ta.-Jaaaameee!
[br]
Posted on: June 15, 2006, 12:31:31 AM_________________________________________________Page 19
Du.Ta.-It's about time you stop doing the assholes, isn't it?
Du.Ta.-Fuck... now it's slipped out of my mind... Where was I? Oh, yes! Er, Kome... Jame... [Think, think][Wonder, wonder]
Du.Ta.-Ha!
Page 20
Wilma-Good, you've made it!
Yumas-You're so great, Mr Duende!
Du.Ta.-(At my age, that's the most I can do.)
Sounds

efcon 1
Ah-ooooh-gah! Ah-ooooh-gah!
Weee! Weee! Weee!
Warning! Warning!
Page 21
Yansha-Will I be able to learn that technique from you someday, Mr Duende?
Du.Ta.-Hu hu, I doubt it, mastering the Kome-Jame-Ha requires a lot of years' worth of mediation and way too hard training, and not getting laid in 150 years...
Yansha-150 years? That is... too much time.
Yansha-I think I'm beginning to understand why he's so horny.
Goku-Kooomeee...!
Goku-Jaaameee...!
Du.Ta.-He he he, the little kid.
Goku-Haaaaa!!
Note: We warned you!!
Page 22
Yansha-Did... did you see that... Mr Duende? He did perform the Kome-Jame-Ha even without mediation nor training nor...
Yansha-Mr Duende! Why are you lying there like that? Why are you crying?
Page 23
Goku-Ha, ha, ha! How fun! How fun! Again! Again!
Du.Ta.-This kid is not normal! [I'll have to deal with it!]
Yumas-My... my house!
Chicha-(What a man!)
Wilma-Come on, let's search the ball amongst the ruins before Yumas snaps out of it...!
Page 24
??-I made it! This thing WORKS!
??-It really is a devastating weapon!
??-Say, but what about my cigarrettes?
Wilma-Look Yansha, I found it!
Sign: Hey! I'm here!
Yansha-Say, Wilma, some things around here are a little...
Page 25
Yansha-Uagh!
Xonxa-Xonxo, you're a weirxo!
Xonxo-Well, ok, but what xo I xo?
*Characters from the Superlopez spanish comic. They're aliens who morph into the first person they see.
Yansha-T... there's some weird shit happening around here, isn't it?
Wilma-Ehem, what if you get off me?
Yansha-Oh, yeah, sure.
Du.Ta.-Say, kid, would you like to become my disciple? I'd help you hone your skills and become a great fighter...
Goku-What is a discable?
Page 26
Wilma-They haven't still snapped out of it?
Chicha-Oh boy, yours isn't human!
Goku-Gng!
Chicha-What's wrong?
Goku-Don't... don't squeeze me there like that, if you do it my strength gets drained away!
Yansha-Great! This is an interesting discovery!
Yansha-That kid's weak point is...
Yansha-But of course, and mine...!
Page 27
Yumas-My... my house...
Someone-Snap out of it, man!
Wilma-(Well, it's about time we scram off here to search for the next balls. Look, now that's funny, according to the ball-scanner the two of them are together!)
Pil.-The oracles have spoken to me, the time has arrived... The time when I'll gather all the power I need for my plans...
Pil.-Eight balls... eight balls as the source of an almighty power that is the key of IT ALL...
Pil.-And when that key is in my power...! When I gather the 8 balls...! No single power or being on earth will stop me from finding at least WHERE IS WALLY!! HA, HA, HA!
Page 28
Pil.-I've been finding for years the bearded old guy, the dog, the umbrella, the toaster, the dotted crocodile... BUT NEVER WALLY!
Pil.-But that is over!
Let's leave for now our puzzling character, and go back to our main heroes...
Yumas-My... My house...
Du.Ta.-Looks like it was a serious shock to him...
Chicha-Yes, he gets like that everytime someone destroys his house...
Wilma-And when will he snap out of it?
Chicha-I don't know, this is the first time.
Wilma-Well, ehem, it's time for us to go! Sorry for the trouble...! [He][Let's flee!]
Chicha-Listen, Soson Goku, when we grow up, will you marry me?
Goku-Yikes...
Page 29
Yansha-Listen, Wilma, do you mind if I go with you? I don't know where to go anymore.[Will they buy it? Or they won't?]
Yumas-AAAARRRRGH! Where is that kid?!
Wil & Du.Ta & Yan-[Mom... Help... Aaah... Nooo...]
Box: The horror, so scary! Even the authors crapped their pants!
Goku-Who, me?
Yumas-You've unleashed my rage, kid, my REVENGE will be TERRIBLE!
Yumas-RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!
Goku-What? Want me to run?
Page 30
Goku-Deal...
Yumas-T... This... kid... This kid ain't normal.
And now, let's go back to our puzzling character...
Pil.-We can't miss, we carry the two balls with us so they lend us their power! MY TRIUMPH IS NEAR!
Someone-Sir, we located the track of one of the balls, it's travelling through the plains at great speed.
Pil.-Very well, let the birds come down!
Page 31
Pil.-Stop right there! Pililaf commands you to!
Goku-I've been told to run, and I will!
Pil.-Huh? He doesn't stop.
Pil.-Ready for interception!
Page 32
Goku-Beep beep!
Pil.-Fu... Fuck, what a rush!
Goku-Look! They are more shrunk down sirs!
Wilma-What? Where did you find them?
Wilma-We got them! We got the eight balls! Now we can summon Kehu-ron!
Yansha-Oh, yeah? So nice!
------------