Dragon Fall

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #2 Raw & Translation

GOO DEEEEES!!!!TIPESETING BIEACH :D
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #1 Raw & Translation

I guess I'll start tomorror...or even today so expect a release at the weekend :)
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #0 Edited Manga

Thanks to you both. I will upload the new version now. Fixed the bubble and the explanation and added rykarreolacr to the credits list =)
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #1 Raw & Translation

so far away :( , dun dun dun
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #1 Raw & Translation

I guess I wont do more than 2 chapters a week. But this one is going really well already finished almost 1/2 of it :)

The only thing I am not really sure about is how I will do the japanese part at the beginning but I gonna hold that for the end :)
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #2 Raw & Translation

vlado said:
GOO DEEEEES!!!!TIPESETING BIEACH :D
OMG what about let me finish chapter #1 first ;) ?

Gonna start this chapter at the weekend :)

edit: Well I was lucky...sometimes late at night rapidshare is working for me =)
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Dragon Fall #2 Raw & Translation

Ha ha, this is great!!!
Another great translation!!! :grin
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall #2 Raw & Translation

thanks! :p
And the things I wanted to know:
-I know in "that page", that's S.L. himself, but what the heck is he saying? (is that even english/spanish?)
-Who are the guys in page 24?
-What's the name of the Duende Tarugo's plane? (I'm guessing something about "fire"...)
 

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
201
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Re: Dragon Fall #1 Raw & Translation

For the japanese part, you might want to add a blank page at the end to house the explanations... (in fact, you could do that in all the chapters, to include the names' list... :amuse)
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #1 Raw & Translation

Yeah, I was already thinking about this extra name page thing but lets see how I'll do that :)
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #1 Edited Manga

gg[br]Posted on: June 16, 2006, 07:41:14 AM_________________________________________________and can you please say hq raw cleaned by vlado in the next chapter?
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #1 Edited Manga

vlado said:
gg[br]Posted on: June 16, 2006, 07:41:14 AM_________________________________________________and can you please say hq raw cleaned by vlado in the next chapter?
no no no =) Say it earlier ^^ I hope I dont forget that until I'll finish #2 =)
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #1 Edited Manga

And you didn't put the name page. , but we need the names per chapter , we'll have to talk to ryka and leacher
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #1 Edited Manga

I didnt included the name page because in my opinion there wasnt a need to explain anything.

Probably because I already read the special =)
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #1 Edited Manga

Yeah , oh well , go on on 2
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #1 Edited Manga

No no I will try something out...check in here later in about 10-30 minutes =)
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #1 Edited Manga

Your joking right?[br]Posted on: June 16, 2006, 08:13:02 AM_________________________________________________oh , and install yahoo messenger , we really need to talk about this :D
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Dragon Fall #1 Edited Manga

Install msn ;) I dont really want a third instantmessanger o.O and yahoo hmz :P
 

vlado

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
9
Re: Dragon Fall #1 Edited Manga

I can't get msn to work here beacause i'm in romania , don't exactly know how ,but it's beacause of my isp.
We had a few viruses come threw msn..//[br]Posted on: June 16, 2006, 08:19:00 AM_________________________________________________cleaned 03 , but this is not provided by ryka , damn that bastards link , got banned on rapidshare *don't know why" for 2 hours , and beacause i was bored i saved every image from the pdf file :( on dula's link that i also found on my own :D
savefile link
http://www.savefile.com/files/1653167
rapidshare blows my dick
 
Top