- Joined
- Jan 1, 2020
- Messages
- 189
- Reaction score
- 127
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
Lucy vs selene . please mashima
Could've been possible if Gajeel was in team Natsu.What I actually would like see coming is Gajeel fighting the gold dragon god and somehow gaining a supergorgeous power up.
Nah, Wendy comes in clutch. Wendy is a support so it's better if she's in the team. Gajeel is just a weaker Natsu.Could've been possible if Gajeel was in team Natsu.
I wish Gajeel was a part of team Natsu, rather than Wendy the asspull loli queen
Lucy selene powerup first.What I actually would like see coming is Gajeel fighting the gold dragon god and somehow gaining a supergorgeous power up.
Damn......either you're obsessed with Lucy or just want her to get a power-up. Most likely the former.Lucy selene powerup first.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Selene would one shot. Why would you want that?Lucy vs selene . please mashima
I just want lucy to get a big powerup. It's not an obsessionDamn......either you're obsessed with Lucy or just want her to get a power-up. Most likely the former.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Selene would one shot. Why would you want that?
Well, every single post you made was about Lucy lmao.I just want lucy to get a big powerup. It's not an obsession
It would be nice tho if she did become a powerhouse. I see nothing wrong with it.Well, every single post you made was about Lucy lmao.
She's not getting on the level of the established powerhouses. Mashima never meant that for her, he has a fixed role for Lucy - somebody who cannot fight but can figure out things and do support stuff(and of course retarded shipping moments). Maybe CSK can come again as a one time thing, other than that I don't see much for Lucy
白 is white.
Perhaps her hair is white
I saw this yesterday
yea can confirm it is whitish.白 is white.
fairy glitter isnt gonna give her a power up. thats the equivalent of us eating a single sun flower seed.I would love to see Selene just devour Fairy Glitter or something and get a massive power boost.
Fairy Glitter collets and uses sunlight, moonlight, and starlight as power so Fairy Glitter could give Selene a power boost.fairy glitter isnt gonna give her a power up. thats the equivalent of us eating a single sun flower seed.
like i said, fairy glitter is so weak it is not enough to give her anything. yu want her to power up? fire the continent busting etherion cannon at her and let her eat that shit, then she'll get a power up.Fairy Glitter collets and uses sunlight, moonlight, and starlight as power so Fairy Glitter could give Selene a power boost.
Why TF does a freaking dragon god need a massive powerup lmao?I would love to see Selene just devour Fairy Glitter or something and get a massive power boost.
Depends on who uses FG.like i said, fairy glitter is so weak it is not enough to give her anything. yu want her to power up? fire the continent busting etherion cannon at her and let her eat that shit, then she'll get a power up.
unless you want FG to get an insane power buff