Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Example I ship Brandish with Laxus just on coats. They don't even have a panel together. And you best believe that the new brotp of Ever-Randi got my hopes up just a little.

And I legit ship Ichiya and Irene because of Erza/Ichiya interactions previously, and the sexiness of both Irene and Ichiya.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I kind of like the way it sounds
Triggered :nerve :
>>>
>>>
>>>


:teehee
Nothing wrong with them secret ships. I mainly try to crush Vici's ships (even though it's not serious on her part) just for fun.

I crack ship more than true ship. More fun.
I have a special attention from you I see

How long till people start to ship us ? :teehee


But my Kagura x @Brandish ship is so good it writes itself don't crush it
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I have a special attention from you I see

How long till people start to ship us ? :teehee
I was too scared to put the '@' in front of your name.

Now that we have panels, we are shippable!!!


But my Kagura x @Brandish ship is so good it writes itself don't crush it
Nearly as good as Landi. I can learn to ship Kagandi though :)
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
My my... that's a little overboard I may tease with Jegura or some other ships but I will never tell that some ship isn't a good one simply out of my respect for other people opinions..

If someone can't stand my teasing and opinions it's his problem I don't do anything bad :teehee

I personally somehow support Jerza maybe even the most out of the main ships and for me it's a good ship :hbunny( just my personal opinion ) just because I tend to tease or something well we should all at time to time chill out a little and have fun not bash each other :cheerbunny

I didn't mean anything bad I know you are one from the chilled ones :bobriki
It's fine haha, I know you didn't mean anything bad by it, well I might have gone a little...overboard there...which is kinda funny, I adore Jellal and Erza as characters, but as a ship, I somehow feel they don't work together...they work better as individuals more than in a pairing together..
Does that make more sense now?
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
:HahaReason: Takes too much of my screen. :rofl
Are u angry I ignored u ? :confused::confused:



Yoshi Yoshi , come here, don't cry .............I m here back again.....:):)

See I even have the belt u gave.......Don't get angry.



Reason for deletion: Too long, didn't read:teehee
Looks HIS MAJESTY needs some punishment........:-_-
I forgive u.....HERE is ur LOLI MAVIS........Be happy with her:hmph:hmph



Sorry @MarmaladeSky , our EMPEROR is in to LOLIS ................Greatest LOLI MAVIS
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
He'd be after them apples :)

Myst x Knightwalker all day every day
that's a great ship! Knightwalker was pretty cool. Knightwalker>>>>>>>>>>Kagura>=Erza :teehee

Are u angry I ignored u ? :confused::confused:



Yoshi Yoshi , come here, don't cry .............I m here back again.....:):)

See I even have the belt u gave.......Don't get angry.





Looks HIS MAJESTY needs some punishment........:-_-
I forgive u.....HERE is ur LOLI MAVIS........Be happy with her:hmph:hmph



Sorry @MarmaladeSky , our EMPEROR is in to LOLIS ................Greatest LOLI MAVIS
bla bla bla can't hear ya
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Looks HIS MAJESTY needs some punishment........:-_-
I forgive u.....HERE is ur LOLI MAVIS........Be happy with her:hmph:hmph



Sorry @MarmaladeSky , our EMPEROR is in to LOLIS ................Greatest LOLI MAVIS
It's okay, I already have @CharaRose :hearts
Our emperor is a loli himself though... well sorta:neutral
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
that's a great ship! Knightwalker was pretty cool. Knightwalker>>>>>>>>>>Kagura>=Erza :teehee


Well, she was cool overall for me as well ..
Is she better well matter of personal opinions I respect yours for me I would go somehow different in my ranking of these 3 :teehee
 

Takuan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,839
Reaction score
7,564
Age
33
Country
France
@kira @Takuan Yo where those cakes at my people?
You removed it, so i felt betrayed and removed it as well. :hmph


However, Kagura club is VIP area and only me and @Takuan are consider as members
<< Or we are the only people that like her


Ok I have a question to you all :


I have a few theories about that, to be honest


Theory 1 :
Theory 2 :
Theory 3 :
Theory 4 :

One of this is accurate
Yeaaah, Kagura FTW :hip

Hope you don't mind that i removed my Kagura avatar, i shall put it again soon enough =)

However i have to admit... I am not and will never be an advocate for KaguraXJellal. Jerza it is for me :verily
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire


Well, she was cool overall for me as well ..
Is she better well matter of personal opinions I respect yours for me I would go somehow different in my ranking of these 3 :teehee
what if I told you, your opinion is a lie. :gwah:derp :cheez

Knightwalker>>>>>>>>>>>>>any other FT girl except for Mira, Juvia, and Kinana.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Yeaaah, Kagura FTW :hip

Hope you don't mind that i removed my Kagura avatar, i shall put it again soon enough =)
Let us bask in all her glory :datass


I don't mind it at all suit yourself and whatever you feel like to have in your avi :heh
I myself don't have my girl in avi for far too long :emocat < waiting for some new good panel ( hope not another 100 + chapters :-_- )

Who ? :yodawg

But what if I told you that you've lost every game of Tetris you've played :umad
Nice list btw I also like that girls :hurr
 
Last edited:

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
You removed it, so i felt betrayed and removed it as well. :hmph
Didn't I tell u ?:hmph:hmph
Our Emperor is suffering from CURSE of CONTRADICTION....He will forget it soon :)

No wonder we started falling apart :emocat
It all makes sense now.
Don't cry MONO......He will be back soon.....I hope so..
I am the same as u:hi5:hi5......Did u see what @kira did to me ?
Let me share ur pain.........I will cry as well


@Emperor Spriggan is responsible for this..........:mad :mad :devil-mad :devil-mad
How dare u make MONO cry ? :pwned

@Aizen teach him some lesson

You deserve to be ignored by ur BROTHER............:hmph:hmph:hmph



Who ? :yodawg

But what if I told you that you've lost every game of Tetris you've played :umad
Nice list btw I also like that girls :hurr
Please ignore him.......I apologize on his behalf........:?bunny:?bunny
Just angry and out of his mind .......Because I ignored him earlier......:):)
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Jerza is a good ship. they knew each other from childhood. it would be really sweet if they end up together :blush
not a fan of them as well. Just think their backstory is really good. they don't really look that cute/good together.
Well, that escalated from 100 to 0 real quick LMAO
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's okay, I already have @CharaRose :hearts
Our emperor is a loli himself though... well sorta:neutral
I dig this ship, this is like Brandish x Dimaria
@CharaRose is Dimaria and @MarmaladeSky is Brandish
She's always wanted Brandish's ass anyway :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, ---
You removed it, so i felt betrayed and removed it as well. :hmph
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY BABY:gwah
My poor heart.
Sniff Sniff
 
Top