Hangout - Fairy Tail Hangout Thread | Page 137 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

• The individual characters

• Moments when the guild is together

• The storytelling and plot twists

• Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

• Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

• The feels

• The fights/battles

• The character designs/appearance

• The villains

• The comedy

• The fanservice

• The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

• Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

• The anime

• Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

• Mashima's art/twitter

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
There's still some characters who haven't found the battlefield. Who do you want to show up the most? Or who will soon?

I choose this guy, inspired by the One Piece Awards...

Takuan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
There's still some characters who haven't found the battlefield. Who do you want to show up the most? Or who will soon?

I choose this guy, inspired by the One Piece Awards...

I wanted to respond to you by making an image of Ooba Babasama using her spinning magic against August.
But i'm way too lazy to do that.

Static

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
India
I am the third Celebrity here in this section now along with you two @Brandish @WithYouInSpirit :zomg

@MLG Bradman @Emperor Spriggan @Doughboy Remember that time when you three were ahead of me in post counts? Try and get on my level now :cheez

Also Brandish, a suggestion - Would it be acceptable to add two new categories to the next FT awards? The sexiest males / females :cheez (this differs from Most Fashionable)

Ebony Maw

Reaction score
Country
Sunspear
Last edited:

Static

Reaction score
Country
India
What do you guys think will happen to Natsu once he reaches the inside of his heart?

Last edited by a moderator:

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I love Gray he's so cool but not as good as Invel

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Hohoho and merry Christmas!

Has anyone seen Eve Tearm lately or know of his whereabouts? I'd have a job for him. My gnomes tell me Christmas Eve (hohoho, what pun I might say myself!) is snowless in large part of the world, so landing and taking of with my sledge could be a little difficult. It would be tremendously helpful, to have someone around who could conjure up some snow when needed.

I also warmly recommend everyone to participate in the Mangahelper Secret Santa 2016 event!

Love and gifts everywhere!

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

Read this interview between Hiro and the creator of Soul Eater and Fire Force/Fire Bridage of Flames, it's from June but I'm just seeing it. It's funny and really good. Hiro admits he be wanting to draw ****** scenes even if it was a joke :jk and he said FT will have an ending everyone would like but Kishi and Kubo probably said the same haha. Also Brandish is really a likeable character, not surprising so I hope she's featured alot in the future arcs.

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States

Read this interview between Hiro and the creator of Soul Eater and Fire Force/Fire Bridage of Flames, it's from June but I'm just seeing it. It's funny and really good. Hiro admits he be wanting to draw ****** scenes even if it was a joke :jk and he said FT will have an ending everyone would like but Kishi and Kubo probably said the same haha. Also Brandish is really a likeable character, not surprising so I hope she's featured alot in the future arcs.
If he's already talking about the ending in interviews then it means we are probably getting relatively close to it. You don't talk about the ending years before it happens.

I estimate late 2017 or early to mid-2018.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hohoho and merry Christmas!

Has anyone seen Eve Tearm lately or know of his whereabouts? I'd have a job for him. My gnomes tell me Christmas Eve (hohoho, what pun I might say myself!) is snowless in large part of the world, so landing and taking of with my sledge could be a little difficult. It would be tremendously helpful, to have someone around who could conjure up some snow when needed.

I also warmly recommend everyone to participate in the Mangahelper Secret Santa 2016 event!

Love and gifts everywhere!
Inb4 Santa's post gets deleted for being off topic :cookiehand

If he's already talking about the ending in interviews then it means we are probably getting relatively close to it. You don't talk about the ending years before it happens.

I estimate late 2017 or early to mid-2018.
Alvarez is either the final arc or the second last arc imho

EmberSpirit

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
@MLG Bradman We got rep:smile-big:zomg
I read that as:

"Our guild is here to play the hype role against strongest spriggo, so that never again will hype tools like us be born.
We created a guild. It's not a legitimate guild, nor is it a dark guild. We are a hype guild, Crime Sorciere."

:pjsalt 4-5 arcs of waiting and recruitment for a cause down the shitter, better stick to drawing boobs and fanservice magic at this point. :jester

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just reread Rave Master chapter 251 and the chapter title of chapter 251 of Rave Master is called Symphonia, 0015 which parallels to Fairy Tail chapter 465 chapter title 400 years. Zeref explaining some of the events that happen 400 years parallels to Haru and co traveling back in to 50 years in the past. Also the chapter title of chapter 510 Natsu's Heart is parallels to chapter 150 chapter title of Rave Master Irreplaceable Heart which was a Let and Julia chapter and in chapter 510 there was a Nalu moment.

Last edited:

EmptySoul

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I read that as:

"Our guild is here to play the hype role against strongest spriggo, so that never again will hype tools like us be born.
We created a guild. It's not a legitimate guild, nor is it a dark guild. We are a hype guild, Crime Sorciere."

:pjsalt 4-5 arcs of waiting and recruitment for a cause down the shitter, better stick to drawing boobs and fanservice magic at this point. :jester
:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt

Exactly how i felt when the 4 gods of ishgar were taken out:emocat

They were being hyped since the f***ing GMG arc:cussing