Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
I'm entering Wish Land :blush:blush:delerium
Wonder if my girl will receive new sword just like in this picture :
Kimono is already here now just replace Archenemy :true:wtf
Back to reality ( need to wash a dishes :feelsbadman ) :err
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
With all the 12s revealed there's a poll running on the main page of the wiki, voting on who's your favorite: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

No surprise that Irene is crushing the competiton but I find it funny that Larcade is in 2nd place after he literally only said 3 lines so far :D must be the Dragneel status. Lowkey, I voted for him too. Fight me
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
@Doughboy looks like Brandish is second bro.

Larcade's pretty cool. And he can make Dim's blush ;)


I am not a fan of Irene. I think her design is cool and I like her magic, but that personality of hers... I just want to see her get beaten badly in a fight :) Acnologia come back and tombstone her please.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Tempus Fugit has a nice avatar, but probs the funniest signature I've seen in a while...

 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
lol oh shit, you right fam... I'm tired as hell @Brandish. It's past midnight here.

On that signature I still don't know why we got the random Romeo glo up panels, like what possessed Hiro's editor to think this was acceptable
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Acnologia come back and tombstone her please.
Pretty much this :zomg
I still thinking her words " I hope to see you again " will later backfire badly on her health :teehee

@Tempus Fugit has a nice avatar, but probs the funniest signature I've seen in a while...
Irene should use UO second time to get rid of Lisanna and Romeo from battlefield..:yoda

Also I'm the only one who thinks that After this Arc we will get some sort of party ( :grin ) just like after GmG Arc we all now how will this E.N.D ( :3c )

 
Last edited:

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Pretty much this :zomg
I still thinking her words " I hope to see you again " will later backfire badly on her health :teehee
If only she wasn't related to Erza then we could get this. Would be nothing better if he said 'happy to see me' and then oneshotted her. Well, maybe if he said nothing and oneshotted that would be awesome too.

Also I'm the only one who thinks that After this Arc we will get some sort of party ( :grin ) just like after GmG Arc we all now how will this E.N.D ( :3c )
There'll be some kind of party, I'd say it'll be at the guild and they won't worry about dressing up. Then all the hook-ups/ships will happen at this party.
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
There'll be some kind of party, I'd say it'll be at the guild and they won't worry about dressing up. Then all the hook-ups/ships will happen at this party.
Drunk Kagura and Jellal in one place it will be interessing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sting and his idol Natsu can finally share drink :zomg
Gildarts can pick up new girls


If only she wasn't related to Erza then we could get this. Would be nothing better if he said 'happy to see me' and then oneshotted her. Well, maybe if he said nothing and oneshotted that would be awesome too.
Well despite her relation with Erza i can see it happening :zomg yeah chances are low that's true:pout

Nice signature you got there :true
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
@Brandish holy shit I just refreshed the page and noticed it, DAMN!
Your signature is looking so on point:zomg
Please link me to it! I have a friend who loves Lucy so much and she would be thrilled by that signature so much:hearts
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
We lack somehow a conversation between shields so I write my own :D before Invel enters the battle :blush

Invel : Lord- August I will go and join the front lines despite even if I fall it can prevent Irene from extracting FH what do you think ?
August : Sounds like a strategy... let's do that. Meanwhile, I and rest will chill out on this hill for his Majesty sake
Dimaria : They humiliate me and I wanna kill them so much.... But why I don't feel like doing anything today ?
Larcade : Such beautiful thing friendship is... ( it's my 5 line in this manga and my popularity will rise again )
Neinhart leaving a Guild Hall
Neinhart : I... I am....You are ....He/she/it is....
Brandish : Weirdosss
Irene shout From inside GH : Can you all shut the F@ck up some people working here!!!
Everyone whisper: Jeezzzz no need to be such a bitch you know...Probably that why her daughter doesn't even want to know her..
Irene shouts again : I heard ya..!!!

Zeref somewhere in the GH : I wish I could work with someone normal...Natsu...Mavis ....

 
Last edited:

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
We lack somehow a conversation between shields so I write my own :D before Invel joins the battle :blush

Invel : Lord- August I will go and join the front lines despite even if I fall it can prevent Irene from extracting FH what do you think ?
August : Sounds like a strategy... let's do that. Meanwhile, I and rest will chill out on this hill for his Majesty sake
Dimaria : They humiliate me and I wanna kill them so much.... But why I don't feel like doing anything today ?
Larcade : such beautiful thing friendship is... ( it's my 5 line in this manga and my popularity will rise again )
Neinhart leaving a Guild Hall
Neinhart : I... I am....You are ....He/she/it is....
Brandish : Weirdosss
Irene shout From inside GH : Can you all shut the F@ck up some people working here!!!
Everyone whisper: jeezzzz no need to be such a bitch you know...Probably that why her daughter doesn't even want to know her..
Irene shouts again : I heard ya..!!!

Zeref somewhere in the GH : I wish I could work with someone normal...Natsu...Mavis ....

Lmaooooooo Larcade's line :facepalm he could say two words and the fangirls will be like: :fangirl2. Must be nice to be a Dragneel
 

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Am I the only one that miss Yajima here?


Its sad that we rarely sees him nowsday.... he's the one that always help fairy tail so many times... I wish he just stays in fairy tail and be makarov best friend...

P's.... isn't freed the best waifu material for laxus? :gigglebunny
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Lmaooooo @Vici literally asked that the other day :D. I can't even remember the last chapter we saw him in. The way old dude talks is funny "maa boy" haha
 

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Am I the only one that miss Yajima here?


Its sad that we rarely sees him nowsday.... he's the one that always help fairy tail so many times... I wish he just stays in fairy tail and be makarov best friend...

P's.... isn't freed the best waifu material for laxus? :gigglebunny
I wonder where is Yajima as well some time ago I ask @Doughboy if we have seen that old man single panel but not which is surprising judging that he should be at Hargeon or Magnolia :hmmmaybe Hiro forgets that lives in Hargeon ( dunno if have later moved to Magnolia :P ) where is Goldman/Bob...Makarov team need to reunite :zomg

I miss Freed as well hope he will soon return with Laxus :blush
 
Last edited:

Summer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2015
Messages
530
Reaction score
1,569
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
I wonder where is Yajima as well some time ago I ask @Doughboy if we have seen that old man single panel but not which is surprising judging that he should be at Hargeon or Magnolia :hmmmaybe Hiro forgets that lives in Hargeon ( dunno if have later moved to Magnolia :P ) where is Goldman/Bob...Makarov team need to reunite :zomg

I miss Freed as well hope he will soon return with Laxus :blush
Wont it be great If all the guild master reunite and have some fight... maybe master unison raid lol . I hope that Yajima is not dead yet :scry.

Anyways , Bob magic is kinda hax though.... iirc he can goes through anything .
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Dear beloved Fairy Tail members. Our upcoming event, Husbando Wars, is coming soon! It starts on August 22nd, 2016. Be sure to join!
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Am I allowed to vote for you? ;)
Did you mean you will vote for Laxus? I was thinking to nominate him in Husbando Wars. If so, it's fine. It's been always very welcome. I am grateful my nominee has 2 votes already, before the event even starts :P
 
Last edited:

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Did you mean you will vote Laxus? I was thinking to nominate him in Husbando Wars. If so, it's fine. It's been always very welcome. I am grateful my nominee has 2 votes already, before the event even starts :P
Nope, he meant you. In other words...nevermind, I'll keep my mouth shut.
 
Top