- Joined
- Jun 16, 2016
- Messages
- 4,434
- Reaction score
- 12,850
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
yeah, because Jacob is already a trash to begin with. he barely scratched Lucy with his attacksLucy outsmarted Jacob and didn't allow him to use his hax magic and brought the guild members back.
Natsu was holding back since the beginning of the fight. Makarov and the rest figured out that Natsu don't want to damage the guild hall so Makarov send Jacob away to give Natsu a chance to go all out. Not rocket science you know< I love this sentence.

you call Natsu fights a fightNatsu fights were awesome compared to other characters. QQ more.

Last edited by a moderator:
< I love this sentence.

In such an important arc like this, however, events hold much more weight and as a result I consider them to be much more important.






