Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
1) Gray
2) Wendy
3) Lucy
4) Erza
5) Natsu
Heresy! Erza should always be last! :nah

Tbh Wendy has dropped in my list due to the recent chapters. Never thought she'd give us BS *facepalm*

1) None :kappa
2) Lucy / Gray
3) Natsu
4) Wendy
5) Happy
6) Carla
7) Erza
 

Demon Hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 16, 2016
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
12,850
Gender
Male
Country
Croatia
1.) Gray - badass and greatly developed character
2.) Wendy - same as Gray(they share the same spot but I'm gonna give Gray the first spot though Wendy Black is the best)
3.) Carla - eh she is just in front of those 4 idiots below, she is cute in her giant form and she is a good developed character
4.) Erza - good character but BS fights almost every time
5.) Lucy - she is the Goddess of Fanservice, she needs something like she did during Tartaros so that I can like her again
6.) Happy - too much Natsu wank and he is annoying
7.) Natsu - I don't need to add anything here
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
From team Natsu.

Natsu/Lucy
Happy
Carla
Wendy
Gray/Erza

So bad Wendy became like Gray and Erza. Words failed me (:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
infinity - Carla
i don't understand the Carla hate tbh, I mean her role is not that big in the manga, She is just there for Wendy and Happy.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

i don't understand the Carla hate tbh, I mean her role is not that big in the manga, She is just there for Wendy and Happy.
Yeah exactly. Her role is so small you can easily ignore her anyway. :celebrate
 

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Yeah exactly. Her role is so small you can easily ignore her anyway. :celebrate
I'm in the minority but I like Carla over Happy. I couldn't even tell you why, Happy is cool but is more of a comedy/gag character. He's kinda useless except the few times he came in the clutch. Lily the best one but everyone knows that.
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Team Natsu for me would go
  1. Happy
  2. Wendy
  3. Lucy
  4. Erza
  5. Gray/Natsu
As for the cats:
  1. Frosch ( only thing saving FT rn):cheez
  2. Happy ( his jokes are hillarious):XD
  3. Lilly ( Nothing interesting abt him):neutral
  4. Lector ( his sting wank is just ridiculous) :XD
  5. Carla ( FFS,pls just die) :facepalm
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Nichiya is the forgotten exceed for some reason, despite being easily the best one :hmph

i don't understand the Carla hate tbh, I mean her role is not that big in the manga, She is just there for Wendy and Happy.
It's not her role that does it (or doesn't do it) for me. She's just really annoying to me.
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
For me it'd be
1) Lucy - Sexy and funny, no BS fights unlike everyone else in team Natsu.
2) Erza - Good on her for not giving a crap about Eileen. Her fights are BS and her speeches suck but i enjoy her personality outside combat.
3) Gray - As interesting as Erza is, with less cringe. Used to be tied number 1 with Lucy before the fight with END
4) Happy - Funny guy, loved him as a giant. Wanks Natsu a bit too much though.
5) Wendy - Not interesting enough to bother thinking about, and her sudden mastery of enchantments irks me.
6) Natsu - As cringeworthy as Erza without the sexy bod. Casually deciding he's "just human" really pissed me off, dont act like that shits obvious, its not.
7) Carla - Even more boring than Wendy, i'd like her better if she mastered her precognition instead of wasting effort achieving a pointless human form.
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Nichiya is the forgotten exceed for some reason, despite being easily the best one :hmph



It's not her role that does it (or doesn't do it) for me. She's just really annoying to me.
If she annoys you, then there must be a reason right? Design, character, etc
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If she annoys you, then there must be a reason right? Design, character, etc
She was pretty much a b**** ever since her introduction, especially to Happy. I can't remember when this stopped, but probably around Tartarus. Not that I care, she's not charming or anything now.

Her design is probably 2nd worse in the exceeds. Lectors is terrible and the worst.

In this arc specifically she hasn't been too bad... except for Hargeon when she made me cringe big time here.

I wouldn't say I hate her, characters like Jiemma or Erza's unnamed dad go there. But she's a character I dislike more than most. Only Mavis is clearly below Carla for me.
 

Indira

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
267
Reaction score
807
Age
33
Country
Macedonia
I'm in the minority but I like Carla over Happy. I couldn't even tell you why, Happy is cool but is more of a comedy/gag character. He's kinda useless except the few times he came in the clutch. Lily the best one but everyone knows that.
Blasphemy! Happy is just OP.
Look at how he tanked Jackal's explosions and got himself a funky looking afro.

Did you forget the omake where Happy oneshotted Natsu, Erza, Gray and Laxus?

:derp
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Lectors is terrible and the worst.
I agree, His design is the worst. xD

Anyways, Every exceed wanks his dragon slayer. Happy is kinda different cuz he is a big troll cat.

Frosch is the cutest.
 

Indira

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2016
Messages
267
Reaction score
807
Age
33
Country
Macedonia
Voted for:
1) Gray Demonizing
2) Wendy's DF
3) Wahl's Assault Mode which I thought was pretty badass.
Hm: Acnologia Dragonizing

Team Natsu

1) Gray
2) Wendy
3) Lucy
4) Charle
5)Natsu/Erza

Team Exceeds

1) Pantherlily
2) Frosch
3) Happy
4) Lector/Charle
 

Sav4nnah

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 13, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Age
25
Country
Germany
So there's probably a ton of threads on this but I couldn't find any of them. What volumes/chapters of the manga line up with the anime? I just finished the anime so I want to continue by reading the manga.

Thanks. :)
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I believe there is a timeline of what episode portrays what chapter. Pretty sure you'll be able to find it if you google it @Sav4nnah :amuse

I agree, His design is the worst. xD

Anyways, Every exceed wanks his dragon slayer. Happy is kinda different cuz he is a big troll cat.

Frosch is the cutest.
To be honest, I kind of like Lector's design. It suits him, even though he looks more like a fox than a cat in my opinion. He has this "I'm the coolest exceed" (Even though we all know he is not really... cool) thing about him. He tries. Or Hiro tries, whatever.
Do agree with Frosh... Frosh is adorable. No one can beat frosh in that :hip
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Moderator Notice:
This is a general announcement for the Fairy Tail section.

Please be familiar with the rules and etiquette of the forum. When the rules are not adhered to posts can be deleted at a moderator's discretion. With the steady rise of profanity, baiting, insulting etc expect posts containing such to be acted on. The rules exist so the forum environment is conducive for manga discussion, and this is only possible with user co-operation.~ Brandish
 
Top