Hangout Fairy Tail Hangout Thread

What do you like most about FT/what will you miss most about FT? (3 choices)

  • The individual characters

  • Moments when the guild is together

  • The storytelling and plot twists

  • Speculating about what could come up in the story/plot/characters

  • Shipping moments that have or you wish to take place

  • The feels

  • The fights/battles

  • The character designs/appearance

  • The villains

  • The comedy

  • The fanservice

  • The epic entrances, lines, and badass moments

  • Seeing side guilds (non-FT) get attention

  • The anime

  • Soundtracks/OP/ED in the anime

  • Mashima's art/twitter


Results are only viewable after voting.

King of kings

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2016
Messages
150
Reaction score
115
Age
26
Country
Canada
Why don't we talk about God slayers
 

King of kings

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2016
Messages
150
Reaction score
115
Age
26
Country
Canada
God slayers- wasted potential and now irrelevant to the story.
But there is chance they make relevant story.Mashima wants to focus on DS first and after we get the story of War Gods and Gods slayers
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I've closed the poll, thanks for voting :)


Now to the new one, it will be "Best BroTP or SisTP". These are man-man or lady-lady pairs that you like, or would like to see more of. Apologies for missed pairs. Choose your 3 picks wisely.
 
Last edited:

Doughboy

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 1, 2016
Messages
4,482
Reaction score
8,341
Country
United States
Natsu/Gajeel: funnier moments than with Gray, dragon slayer 400 year connection

Sting/Rogue: twin ds, they're like the ultimate bros. can't have Sting without rogue and vice versa

Brandish/Dimaria: best new brotp from this arc, anyone can see they're tight. They have nicknames for each other, can't get closer than that
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Acnologia came in second in a poll for the first time!!!!

Rejoice, people of MH! Now I can rest in peace! :allthe
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Voted Erza and Wendy btw :)
 

Nemispelled

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
2,335
Reaction score
3,740
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hell yeah, "Gray Demonising" ended up finishing first. I'm sure all the Gray fans (and even non-Gray fans) were proud.

Anyways, for the new polls, I voted:

- Cana and Lucy
- Freed and Bickslow
- Laxus and Bickslow

I can already guess that people are going to vote the people who hang around each other the most (Ex. Natsu/Gray, Sting/Rogue, Erza/Mirajane).

But I'd like to give other less common BroTP/SisTP more spotlight, instead of going for the "over-emphasized" and stressed ones in the actual manga.

Sure, we've seen many instances of Gray/Natsu, and not that I mind, but I'd rather Mashima also give other BroTP/SisTP some relevance as well as more screen time to show their badass teamwork.

That being said, Cana and Lucy were chosen because they are the top SisTP from that list, and ever since Tenrou, I wouldn't mind seeing more of those 2.

I also picked 2 BroTPs from the Thunder Legion/Thunder God Tribe, because Laxus' team is highly underrated. Laxus and his bodyguards are badass, so Freed and Bickslow would be cool to see more of and Laxus and Bickslow would be plain badass, although I highly doubt we'll see those BroTPs any time soon.
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
Sting and Rogue: The two are pretty much inseparable and have amazing teamwork, not to mention their personalities contrast each other very well.

Juvia and Meredy: Ever since their meeting pre-GMG I've wanted to see more of them, Hargeon was nice but I'm hoping we at least get to see a little bit more of them in the future. The fact that their relationship started so bad but is currently so good is really satisfying for me, it really emphasizes the change Meredy went through despite her lack of panel time.

Ultear and Meredy: I loved their interactions during Tenrou and GMG, I wish Ultear was still with her. Best female side characters IMO.
 

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I voted August's Redmode, Wall's Assault mode, and Bradman's Third Seal. Bradman's Third Seal is scary and cool at the same time. It's unusual that we are able to see some robot transformation so I voted Wall. August's Redmode is cool too, though I prefer black. Honorable mentions: Mirajane's Demon Takeovers (Alegria), Gray demonising, Lucy's Stardress, and DiMaria's Chronos Takeover.

As for current poll, I voted Juvia & Merudy, Brandish & DiMaria, Sting & Rogue. Juvia & Merudy is the sweetest and cutest SisTP imo. Their bond was made based off of love, and they always hug whenever they meet. Brandish & DiMaria and Sting & Rogue are like balance and equal. Sting & Rogue is like black and white, yin and yang. As for Brandish & DiMaria this SisTP is unique because 1. it's happening between villains 2. looks like one-sided even though they care about each other (Brandish didn't bear any grudge against DiMaria after that incident) 3. there is dynamics/development. Honorable mentions: Natsu & Gray, Natsu & Gajeel, Lucy & Levy, Gray & Lyon, Erza & Wendy, Erza & Mirajane, and Ultear & Merudy.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,878
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Okay, So I made a list.

- Natsu and Gray (I mean come on, they love each other. I like their silly interactions)
- Lucy and Cana (Love this combo. Aside from that, it's nice to see them work together as a team like they did in the tenrou arc. Blondie and Brownie?)
- Sting and Rogue (No explaination needed.:hip)
 

Raven

Registored User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
3,107
Reaction score
12,870
Age
32
Gender
Female
Country
Joker
Voted for
Lucy and Brandish,
Frosch and Lector
Erza and Wendy

I guess 521 and 522 will hold many Gratsu moments. So i might change my vote.
 
Top