Chapter - Fairy Tail Spin-offs | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Doughboy

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Damn it !! I can't take it anymore .....Does anybody know why the translations after chapter 4 are not out yet ?
Also help me find a website where the summary of the chapters are present ...
the girl who translates the spin-offs is on hiatus right now

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
the girl who translates the spin-offs is on hiatus right now
good news is, she returned today!!! she will start to translate Laxus' spinoff so we will have plenty of reading this week. I think his spinoff is now over.

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
so is this the last chapter or there is more??? on Wiki it says 8 in total.

Last edited:

Linali

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Weyse continues her story. The descendant of the clan, which created the mirror, is still alive and Bicslow comments, it's quite lasting clan. Weyse continues, that it doesn't mean, that citizens of Hanamas didn't try to do something, but the clan didn't allow them to. Freed guesses, that this man is also a part of this job, and Weyse confirms. She almost cries, that want to bring the light back to the temple and save her home, but she immediately pull herself together, because she promised herself, she won't cry. Laxus says, that when he accepted the request form master Bob he had a feeling, that he should learn more about it. Now they all have to fire up for this job. Ever adds, that they will destroy the mirror and make Yuubi Festival successful.

And then one man enters the scene - it's Naser, the descendant of Yuudara clan, the creators of mirror. He came, because he felt strong power from the mirror. He's angry, that Weyse is doing "some unnecessary staff". He clashes with Laxus. Fried and Bickslow protect civilians from flying boxes and barrels, and Ever protects Weyse. Naser warns Laxus to not get in his way, but Laxus refuses. He doesn't know, why Naser's clan has built this mirror, but their job is to protect Weyse's home. But as you can see, for now it doesn't look good :s

I think it will be the same like with Red Princess quartet - in one chapter Laxus is punching bag, in the next one he ends the fight. I hope Naser will explain what's going on with this mirror, I'm really curious of its story :)

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
There's more. The new arc just started. Someone said before that the spin-offs are around 15ch in length, so expect another 6 or so.
thanks. I kinda got worried there for a sec.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I expect some good fight.

Linali

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Continuation of Laxus vs Naser. Bickslow is suprised, that someone can fight on par with Laxus. And Laxus wonders, what powers Naser uses, because he didn't feel any magic in his punches. Villagers are upset, that even magician can't win. Naser says, it's the first time he meet such a powerful young man as Laxus. He wants them to retreat - it's the problem between the village and his clan and outsiders shouldn't interfere. Laxus is pissed - why Naser's clan want to destroy their own village? Naser is suprised at first, but then he realised, that it's Weyse's words. He denies it - his clan is just fulfilling their duty of protection. Laxus says, that placing duties over own home, like Naser is doing, grates on his nerves and attacks. Naser dodges it and comments, that Laxus is still too young and the attack full of wrath won't work on him, but Laxus' target is the mirror - he will deal with Naser later. This time mirror doesn't reflect the attack - acording to Freed, signs which appear on the mirror after the attack are the base of the reflection spell, but he's not sure if Laxus really noticed it and targeted it on purpose. With this the half of the request is done - second half is Naser, who is suprised, that someone was actually able to destroy the mirror. He recreates it and takes his previous words back - he won't let go someone, who is a threat for the mirror.

Mirror -> can't be destroyed
Enemy -> enters serious mode
In other words -> this is bad

GamerSkull

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm still holding onto the desire to see a Gildarts spin-off. I really want to know what he's been up to and why he thinks that it is more important than the invasion that his daughter is currently in the middle of helping defend against. And if we don't get a Gildarts spin-off centered around what he has been doing for all this time, I want to see a spin-off of how his early days as a wizard in the Fairy Tail guild was.

Linali

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Laxus continues his fight with Naser. Ever asks Weyse, what is Naser's power, and priest answers, it's the secret art of Yuudara clan. Freed says, that it's the first time he see this technic, but he has read about it in the ancient manuscripts - thanks to ancient symbols written on Naser's body he can gain power that suprass even human's knowledge. Naser explains details to Laxus - the stronger opponent he's fighting with, the stronger he himself become. That power also allows him to repair the mirror.

But the beginning of the festival is soon, twillight that occur once for hundred years is close. Freed feels special magic power from the sun and wonder, if it may be the influence of ethernano. Weyse says, that they have less than 15 minutes to destroy the mirror. Naser noticed, that Laxus' moves have become dull, but when he's going to give the final blow, Freed moves them both outside the village with his Jutsu Shiki circle. Weyse is shocked, because only Laxus was able to destroy the mirror. Naser's also suprised, but Laxus belives, that when he will deal with Naser, Freed, Bickslow and Ever will destroy mirror for sure. Besides, he couldn't fight with all he's got in the village full of innocent people. Naser replies, that if that's the case, he will fight will all his power too.

Stormsfury

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Laxus continues his fight with Naser. Ever asks Weyse, what is Naser's power, and priest answers, it's the secret art of Yuudara clan. Freed says, that it's the first time he see this technic, but he has read about it in the ancient manuscripts - thanks to ancient symbols written on Naser's body he can gain power that suprass even human's knowledge. Naser explains details to Laxus - the stronger opponent he's fighting with, the stronger he himself become. That power also allows him to repair the mirror.

But the beginning of the festival is soon, twillight that occur once for hundred years is close. Freed feels special magic power from the sun and wonder, if it may be the influence of ethernano. Weyse says, that they have less than 15 minutes to destroy the mirror. Naser noticed, that Laxus' moves have become dull, but when he's going to give the final blow, Freed moves them both outside the village with his Jutsu Shiki circle. Weyse is shocked, because only Laxus was able to destroy the mirror. Naser's also suprised, but Laxus belives, that when he will deal with Naser, Freed, Bickslow and Ever will destroy mirror for sure. Besides, he couldn't fight with all he's got in the village full of innocent people. Naser replies, that if that's the case, he will fight will all his power too.
Well holy shit, all out Laxus vs all out Naser

Linali

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Freed explains their plan to Weise. The moment Laxus will deal with Naser, Raijinshuu will destroy the mirror, but it doesn't convince Weise, because Raijinshuu wasn't able to do it before. Freed calms her down, saying that Laxus showed them, how to destroy the mirror and all they have to do now is to belive in him.

Laxus continues his fight with Naser. He notices that his opponennt strengh and speed is increasing. Naser asks Laxus, what gives him power to move? It's just another quest for him, isn't it? Laxus explains, he tried to destroy guild once with his own hands. He thought, it would be better that way, but now he sees, how stupid and immature his actions were. And he's quite sure, Naser will regret too, but Naser doesn't want to hear the words of someone, who opposes him. Laxus finally found the weak pont of Naser's secret art - the art itself has no limits, but user's body has it for sure. Naser relises, that Laxus is putting his full strengh in every punch and with this he's outdoing Naser's body. Laxus ends the fight with Lighting Dragon's Jaw. Raijinshuu see the lightning and destroy the mirror.

End text: Quest clear! The peace comes back to the village... isn't it?

I have a bad feeling... :s

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
I really liked chapter 6. It showed a mature side of Laxus. And of course it had Laxus looking to Ichiya as a role model = perfect writing. I'm interested to see how Laxus tries to be like Ichiya. We know he'll never be as good looking, but I want to see if he can resolve a conflict with a battle...

another chapter is out http://safyra2000.tumblr.com/
Thanks!!! I was wondering when we'd get the next one :)