Chapter - Fairy Tail Spin-offs | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Angiecakes1990

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I really hope they do an Edolas spinoff!! That arc was meh but the characters would make it worthwhile. :redface
I like that arc but yeah im down for that I mean Mystogan is still a member of Fairy Tail even though hes in another world now

Angiecakes1990

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Besides Natsu/Zeref's childhood other backstories that could be made into a spin off is Anna's backstory. Though I think a spin off about Anna's backstory is more likely then a spin off about Natsu/Zeref's childhood.
yeah but im talking about what happen before you know the tragedy like how close was zeref and natsu were

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
yeah but im talking about what happen before you know the tragedy like how close was zeref and natsu were
Yeah I know what you mean. But I think the anime will expand on Natsu/Zeref's backstory before the tragedy since in chapter 510 it was shown alittle bit of Natsu/Zeref's past before the tragedy. Also I think the anime will add some filler episodes about Anna's backstory.

Last edited:

Angiecakes1990

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah I know what you mean. But I think the anime will expand one Natsu/Zeref's backstory before the tragedy since in chapter 510 it was shown alittle bit of Natsu/Zeref's past before the tragedy. Also I think the anime will add some filler episodes about Anna's backstory.
yea a little :( thats why im hoping Hiro can extend it or something

Ice Hunter

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I still can't get over Irene's death, Spin off of Irene is what i've been looking for this whole time -__-

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I won't mind if there was a Edolas spin off though who will be the mind characters the characters I can think of is Edolas Lucy/Edolas Natsu which funny just to see Edolas Lucy manhadle Edolas Natsu throughout the Edolas spin off. Which I will admit Edolas Lucy manhadling Earthland Natsu/Edolas Natsu was my favorite part of the Edolas arc.
The first novel if not badly remember, is like a Spin Off of Edolas, as they mention aspects of this.

Equally something that would complement what happened in those years would be interesting

I would also love to be apart from a Sin Off, it would be a Fairy Tail Databook, not something that only a couple of Data like Fairy Tail Magazine, but explain their skills in full and in some cases height, weight, important dates, temperature , velocities, data from FT zones such as the Cube of Tartaros or Tenroujima Island.

That would be great as well.

Even so the ads can give them in the Comic Con, hope the New York can press for information about possible Spin Off or the new Manga

Gabo

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
I have all the latest scanned novel and I would like to know if someone could translate it

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
I have all the latest scanned novel and I would like to know if someone could translate it
Do you know if they will be released in English?

@strikefreedom is there a French release for the novels? I'll settle for that.

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
Do you know if they will be released in English?

@strikefreedom is there a French release for the novels? I'll settle for that.
The only ones out at home are 1 and 2.

The 3 with the twins and the 4 with the samurai, did not come out in France.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I want a spin-off on END on 400 years ago.I want to know why he was feared as the "Most evil Demon".

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
There are many things that could be used for Spin Off.

For example, to know Anna's past, to know if she had descendants left in the past, because by her resemblance to Lucy, Anna could well be her great-great-grandmother

Then, it could well be that Anna's background might be a source of Spin Off.

What do you think?
I won't mind a spin off about Anna's backstory since even though I hate Anna I wouldn't mind reading a spin off about Anna'a backstory.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I want a spin-off on END on 400 years ago.I want to know why he was feared as the "Most evil Demon".
From what I remember Natsu was called the most evil demon because of Mard Geer's lies.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
I won't mind a spin off about Anna's backstory since even though I hate Anna I wouldn't mind reading a spin off about Anna'a backstory.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

From what I remember Natsu was called the most evil demon because of Mard Geer's lies.
Atlas Flame was also called END this very thing.I just want to see END 400 years ago.From what we have seen END is not good thing.He was ruthless bloodlusty.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Atlas Flame was also called END this very thing.I just want to see END 400 years ago.From what we have seen END is not good thing.He was ruthless bloodlusty.
We already saw END from 400 years and he was just a child who didn't want to read or write. Also Atlas Flame like everyone else believed Mard Geer's lies and Hiro changed the END plot line a few times so yeah.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
We already saw END from 400 years and he was just a child who didn't want to read or write. Also Atlas Flame like everyone else believed Mard Geer's lies and Hiro changed the END plot line a few times so yeah.
Yes I want to see that very child 400 years ago.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes I want to see that very child 400 years ago.
Well we did in the final arc but that that flashback when Zeref was explaining Natsu’s backstory/the 400 year plan to Natsu was so short. So we didn’t see much of Natsu 400 years ago so I think the anime will expand on that flashback.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Well we did in the final arc but that that flashback when Zeref was explaining Natsu’s backstory/the 400 year plan to Natsu was so short. So we didn’t see much of Natsu 400 years ago so I think the anime will expand on that flashback.
We also need to know how END was sealed back into The Book and by whom?The manga didn't cover it.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
We also need to know how END was sealed back into The Book and by whom?The manga didn't cover it.
That's true. Well the only the characters I can think of that could have sealed END away would have been Zeref or Anna. So if there is a spin off about 400 years ago it could be about Natsu/Zeref's backstory and/or Anna's backstory.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
That's true. Well the only the characters I can think of that could have sealed END away would have been Zeref or Anna. So if there is a spin off about 400 years ago it could be about Natsu/Zeref's backstory and/or Anna's backstory.
He can finish this spinoff in 4 Chapters I believe.

Cat Sidhe26

Reaction score
Country
United States
He can finish this spinoff in 4 Chapters I believe.
Well if Hiro starts this spin off this month or in January he can end it before the anime starts again. Also Freezing:First Chronicle is 4 chapters which is a spin off of Freezing so I think Hiro can do spin off with 4 chapters.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Well if Hiro starts this spin off this month or in January he can end it before the anime starts again. Also Freezing:First Chronicle is 4 chapters which is a spin off of Freezing so I think Hiro can do spin off with 4 chapters.
Isn't Mashima is rumoured to start a new series in February next year?So he should do something quick.