Long Running Fairy Tail

strikefreedom

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
So already the episode loses 1min 30 to resume the episode before without adding anything, it starts badly.

No addition to the fight for Whal and laxus, no more explanation on the red lightning, just enough that they say that as for gray, he mixed his blood with the lightning but no.

HA on the other hand they wanted to save on the color by putting the dull color of the end of season 2, bravo (irony).

Small addition of 20 seconds on the bad feeling of lucy, it is already that we will say even if, they did not sprain well to do it.

Another addition oulala is the XD balances, we see the premonition of attention Carla, wendy should have been shredded but Carla is just pierced.

So according to the preview, dimaria defeated in the next and jacob bravo also always irony.

So definitive answer, there will be really no additions in the fighting.

If it happens to be a miracle, again made the least for that of zeref and acno please, have pity on us.

Takeover twin

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Wendy ruins everything (for me at least),
Chelias sacrifice came out as a joke with just that one panel of helping her get it back, I know it was supposed to be "Ah, that's nice she still got it" kind moment, but all the emotions from her fight and talk with Leon are now wasted and pointless. You know what would have been
better if they both used 3rd origin (I know Carla needed healing, but it could been written like this "they healed her right before loosing their magic" since its their fullest potential it wouldn't be to unbelievable) to defeat Dimaria (go out together as friends) and after becoming normal girls they would become Porliuscas pupils in healing medicine, so they still be useful for their guilds and guess what its a meaningful sacrifice with no death needed. +we would get rid of constant tension breaker Wendy aka "Theres Wendy, so they'll be fine", "Wendy will resurrect them" or "Wendy Ex Machina".
PS
I know I jumped a bit further than the episode in question, it just that I got reminded of how Wendy affects other characters.

But even if that did happen who was going to enchant all of that dragon slaying magic into natsu?

Last edited:

immblueversion

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have noticed Purple Horse from Edens Zero in Ryuzetsu Land. I have never know that creature existed before.
The purple horse came from Hiro's first series, Rave Master, just like Plue and Jellal.

Valhalla777

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Considering the animation, that i more or less came to terms with now and agreed that its complete shite, this episode was ok .... ish in the animation department, at least for some moments. My sweet valkyrie got a very flashy transformation and showcase of power and it was pretty decent i guess. Its one of the two things i've been waiting for in the anime (the other being Irene vs Acno). Also nice comeback from my fav girl Ultear in all her young glory and with the legendary (forgive my words) "dat ass" scene.
Other than that, unfortunately its starting to show that Mashima's three chapter spriggan fight formula isnt working that well for the anime, since CW doesnt add anything to prolonge the fights, and in general they dont know how to handle shit. CW also for some reason added a filler Lucy moment that happened right after Dimaria went God Soul and imo didnt made any sense considering time stopped (unless that scene happened right after the fight, since the fight actually happened in an instant to the rest of the surrounding). Plus they didnt even bother fixing Mashima's weird timeline with the fights in Hargeon. So as it stands Laxus's fight, Erza and Kagura reaching the harbor happened in the span of Wendy kicking Dimaria in the face and them talking, until the teeth click. You can take what you will from it.
I have noticed Purple Horse from Edens Zero in Ryuzetsu Land. I have never know that creature existed before.
I suggest reading Mashima's finest work that is Rave Master. You will appreciate all the refenreces that Mashima is adding to Edens Zero. Its full of Rave Master stuff. The "horse" is called Tanchimon and is a character in Rave Master. Even Homura mentioned that its the same kind of horse that a hero once used to gather the rave stones.

Valhalla777

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
what's the range of Time Stop anyway???
My homie, its probably the most frequent question for every character that stops time in any media. Imo Mashima himself doesnt think about stuff like this, he just does it and doenst think about details. You can easily say it has range, that its limited to a certain area and thats fair, or you can say time doenst have a range since time is outside logic and only "god" can manipulate it since he is outside time and time is only an object to him that he can manipulate. In the latter case timestop stops time itself and the character that stops time is outside time (or time doenst even stop, its just the character that is outside time) ... does that make sense. Its too philosophical for Mashima, but thats how usually someone can interpret a time stop ability. I am on the latter ... i blame college (philosophy) :xp

I am not familiar with this, but what is the range of Dio Brando and his stand ability? Dont read JoJo, but i know he stops time.

Last edited:

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
My homie, its probably the most frequent question for every character that stops time in any media. Imo Mashima himself doesnt think about stuff like this, he just does it and doenst think about details. You can easily say it has range, that its limited to a certain area and thats fair, or you can say time doenst have a range since time is outside logic and only "god" can manipulate it since he is outside time and time is only an object to him that he can manipulate. In the latter case timestop stops time itself and the character that stops time is outside time (or time doenst even stop, its just the character that is outside time) ... does that make sense. Its too philosophical for Mashima, but thats how usually someone can interpret a time stop ability. I am on the latter ... i blame college (philosophy) :xp

I am not familiar with this, but what is the range of Dio Brando and his stand ability? Dont read JoJo, but i know he stops time.
good point.

if I had to guess, Dimaria's Time Stop only effects the area around her but not the entire city.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India

Dio's was entire universe.

good point.

if I had to guess, Dimaria's Time Stop only effects the area around her but not the entire city.
I think

Minimum Hargeon

Maximum Universe Completely

Valhalla777

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
good point.

Dio's was entire universe.

I think

Minimum Hargeon

Maximum Universe Completely
A very fair opinion :verily Since Hiro never stated anything, i think everyone has their own explanation about this and it will be debated until some crazy weeb asks Hiro in an interview what was the deal with all this (probably never happening) :xp I still stand by the theory that her Age Seal does not have reach, cuz time has no reach, if there is reach than that means she isnt influencing time, but perception, or literally freezing people in place, but than that would mean that time goes on, holy shit my head hurts. Plus there could be a reason why Dimaria says that she is alone in this "world", emphasis on world, which could mean free movement in a world outside time (i feel like im giving Hiro too much credit were credit maybe doesnt even exist, maybe he didnt even know what the hell he was writting). In the end it could also be just a certain reach, cuz why not, its all fantasy writing at the end of the day and the author dictates the laws of his world.

If its entire universe, than its just that. Its not that Dio has the power to influence the entire universe, its the power to influence time itself, and thus he goes outside time .... i will leave it at that cuz now im starting to get confusing, to me and probably to everyone else :s i blame philosophy

Last edited:

Jean Grey

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
A very fair opinion :verily Since Hiro never stated anything, i think everyone has their own explanation about this and it will be debated until some crazy weeb asks Hiro in an interview what was the deal with all this (probably never happening) :xp I still stand by the theory that her Age Seal does not have reach, cuz time has no reach, if there is reach than that means she isnt influencing time, but perception, or literally freezing people in place, but than that would mean that time goes on, holy shit my head hurts. Plus there could be a reason why Dimaria says that she is alone in this "world", emphasis on world, which could mean free movement in a world outside time (i feel like im giving Hiro too much credit were credit maybe doesnt even exist, maybe he didnt even know what the hell he was writting). In the end it could also be just a certain reach, cuz why not, its all fantasy writing at the end of the day and the author dictates the laws of his world.

If its entire universe, than its just that. Its not that Dio has the power to influence the entire universe, its the power to influence time itself, and thus he goes outside time .... i will leave it at that cuz now im starting to get confusing, to me and probably to everyone else :s i blame philosophy
I try not to think much about it because my head would explode :D

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
what's the range of Time Stop anyway???

I am also the impression that the range to stop time would be infinite. How can one area have no time and not the other? Either everything has no time or everything is moving in time. How long the spell lasts I believe depends on her magic capability.

I'm wondering if Ultear's soul became part of time itself and her body aged to the point of her last moments of life. We didn't get an explaination :s

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
I am also the impression that the range to stop time would be infinite. How can one area have no time and not the other? Either everything has no time or everything is moving in time. How long the spell lasts I believe depends on her magic capability.

I'm wondering if Ultear's soul became part of time itself and her body aged to the point of her last moments of life. We didn't get an explaination :s
Not all characters can stop time all over the universe.There are few whose time stop ability is only few kilometres or more.

Though Dimaria's might be like Dio's universal range.

Btw @Valhalla777 you should start JoJo's Bizarre Adventure too.I,Seraph,Aizen,King everyone are great fan of it.It is not commonly you see a series which sold more than 100 million copies.It's as great as Berserk.

Last edited:

Valhalla777

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Not all characters can stop time all over the universe.There are few whose time stop ability is only few kilometres or more.

Though Dimaria's might be like Dio's universal range.

Btw @Valhalla777 you should start JoJo's Bizarre Adventure too.I,Seraph,Aizen,King everyone are great fan of it.It is not commonly you see a series which sold more than 100 million copies.It's as great as Berserk.
I've been hearing great things from the JoJo series. Thanks, I will watch it for sure, its been on my watchlist for some time. Even a "not yet fan" knows about Dio and za warudo :cool:

Takeover twin

Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Is there really a point discussing what range age seal has, evidentially you can see in the anime that it isn’t affecting everyone which gives you an idea of the range of the magic.

immblueversion

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
DiMaria says she's the only one left in the entire world whenever time is stopped (minus Ultear's apparition, which she never knew about), and there's nothing in the story to suggest that she doesn't stop all of time in general.

VG1989

Reaction score
Country
Georgia
But even if that did happen who was going to enchant all of that dragon slaying magic into natsu?
Irene (Granted she would not get killed or kill herself), who better than the creator of DS Magic with over 400 years of Experience.
or no one and the remaining DS have to gang up on Acno and in the end Natsu delivers the killing blow.

Kiki

Stargazer
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Hmm dunno but I lean towards whole universe. Because Ultear's Last Age's range was whole universe too. :hmm

Ultear! :hearts Those Wendy & Carla's moments.. :feelsbadman Preview for next episode, Jacob! Lol :lmao

Right, Laxus was the only FT member who killed S12 :awe

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
Hmm dunno but I lean towards whole universe. Because Ultear's Last Age's range was whole universe too. :hmm

Ultear! :hearts Those Wendy & Carla's moments.. :feelsbadman Preview for next episode, Jacob! Lol :lmao

Right, Laxus was the only FT member who killed S12 :awe
Gajeel killed Bloodman remember.

Arjuna

Reaction score
Country
India
hmm I dont think so. That technique was more like suicide imo

Nope he was already dying from his attacks.If you check the chapter you will see his body got dispersed by DF Gajeel's continuous punches and was vanishing.

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-487-page-21.html

But in his last ditch effort he tried to take Gajeel with him to death.

He even acknowledged that he was going to die from Gajeel's attacks

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-487-page-22.html