Long Running Fairy Tail

Kiki

Stargazer
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Nope he was already dying from his attacks.If you check the chapter you will see his body got dispersed by DF Gajeel's continuous punches and was vanishing.

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-487-page-21.html

But in his last ditch effort he tried to take Gajeel with him to death.

He even acknowledged that he was going to die from Gajeel's attacks

https://mangalife.us/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-487-page-22.html
If he had died he wouldnt have cast any technique

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
If he had died he wouldnt have cast any technique
He was going to die not like that he actually died.

So Bloodman meant,"If i am going to die(from your attacks) then at least I can take you to death as a kamikaze Attack".

Valhalla777

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
@Kiki Looks like its gonna be Anko from Naruto thats gonna voice dis woman ... a decent choice imo

VA: Takako Honda

The closeup as always looks dope af. But cmon the overall design, its ok at the best ... god dammit where is the badass leopard staff

Kiki

Stargazer
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
@Kiki Looks like its gonna be Anko from Naruto thats gonna voice dis woman ... a decent choice imo

The closeup as always looks dope af. But cmon the overall design, its ok at the best ... god dammit where is the badass leopard staff
oh wow! do you have an example that may be probably close to Irene's voice? I am YT-ing now

Also yes agreed. The closeup looks great, as intimidating as in the manga, look at those cold eyes. The full-body design looks meh.

Valhalla777

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
oh wow! do you have an example that may be probably close to Irene's voice? I am YT-ing now

Also yes agreed. The closeup looks great, as intimidating as in the manga, look at those cold eyes. The full-body design looks meh.
The purple haired fat teacher

Valhalla777

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
not her younger version? hmm but yea I think it's pretty good design. I was expecting Sayaka Ohara but Takako Honda is not bad
I went with the Boruto version, since her voice is a bit deeper there. I assume shes gonna do a similar job with the Scarlet Scourge. I wanted Romi Park :xp but yeah i think Takako should be ok.

Kiki

Stargazer
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I went with the Boruto version, since her voice is a bit deeper there. I assume shes gonna do a similar job with the Scarlet Scourge. I wanted Romi Park :xp but yeah i think Takako should be ok.
hmm doesn't Romi sound tomboyish? :?bunny She fits character like for example, Sailor Uranus.

Valhalla777

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
hmm doesn't Romi sound tomboyish? :?bunny She fits character like for example, Sailor Uranus.
She does. But she can also voice badass lunatic milfs :xp like this one
imo a similar character to the Scarlet Scourge, kinda ...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Kiki damn, just two details makes it far better than it was :xp
ccc CW, 10 minutes of work

Kiki

Stargazer
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
@Kiki damn, just two details makes it far better than it was :xp
ccc CW, 10 minutes of work
undefined
that's what leopard-printed staff should have been like. Damn CW :nah

Anime VORTEX

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I personally think that Koyama Mami the voice actress for kaguya in naruto would be perfect for Irene

natsu x777

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Let's divide this chapter into 2 parts:

The first as animation, fight and consequence takes the best of the chapter (and the bow so far), the sacrifice of Shelia is to applaud, I loved it, the only thing not to leave it in 10/10 was the time that lasted the fight , of rest very good work, I am satisfied with for me the best fight of this bow.

The second part also has very good animation, I really liked the work of the seiyuus, the scenes faithfully animated with their funny touch, the blood, everything I liked, now FT has a new mode of censorship, we have Happy, the one who hides the dragon of Natsu and the sexy underwear of Lucy xD.

The other chapter will conclude this fight and they will also introduce us to Neinhart, I think they are going to take 2 chapters, gentlemen approach lesbianism xD

I think the next thing I'm going to expect with high expectation is the fight between Gajeel and Bloodman

Kiki

Stargazer
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Ah.. so many fav chars of mine in this episode. Ultear :crying DiMaria 😮 Jacob :XD

tru, Jacob is really one of sensei's favorite :lmao @ Brandish :heh via Jacob, Mavis figured out the way to defeat Zeref

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
Yeah, no further add ha if I am told in the headset that there is micro addition in the fight, we moment chelia and dimaria exchange coup, mouais 2 sec more is not an addition that.

We spend more time on flashbacks than on the olala T-T fight.

Confirm the slogan of this season, "" did not show the breasts and buttocks of lucy "" "and it becomes ridiculous there limit, happy that hides everything but in fact it is necessary to explain to me what he hides the ?

Seriously saw how seated lucy we would see anything anyway and then we already in the underwear / swimsuit so good.

They did not even exaggerate the daring dialogue of Natsu and Lucy for disturbed Jacob, so in my opinion it's definitive death for world orgasm.

So did they have additions for historia? In my opinion it was also a little dreamed.

Takeover twin

Reaction score
Country
Fairy Tail
Yeah, no further add ha if I am told in the headset that there is micro addition in the fight, we moment chelia and dimaria exchange coup, mouais 2 sec more is not an addition that.

We spend more time on flashbacks than on the olala T-T fight.

Confirm the slogan of this season, "" did not show the breasts and buttocks of lucy "" "and it becomes ridiculous there limit, happy that hides everything but in fact it is necessary to explain to me what he hides the ?

Seriously saw how seated lucy we would see anything anyway and then we already in the underwear / swimsuit so good.

They did not even exaggerate the daring dialogue of Natsu and Lucy for disturbed Jacob, so in my opinion it's definitive death for world orgasm.

So did they have additions for historia? In my opinion it was also a little dreamed.
I supposed the fight was supposed to be more emotional rather than a thrilling exiciting fight which is why there was more flashbacks.

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
I supposed the fight was supposed to be more emotional rather than a thrilling exiciting fight which is why there was more flashbacks.
But this is the case, it is supposed to be more emotional than a real fight.

BUT this is not an excuse in itself, that is for this fight or another, as I already said I do not ask much as add to the fight, but it is at least something.

There is going to be the historias, it is the perfect occassion to lengthen each fight and not to do as in the manga just 1-2 page and after an OS.

But I'm sure its going to be like in the manga and vonr they do anything at all, it's sad such a sloppy T-T.

By the way, they also censored for wendy's blistering and there is no blood.

natsu x777

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Transitory chapter, I remember when the chapter was broadcast in the manga, tremendous Hype I had, see all the enemies of the series in the same battlefield, besides what happened with Kagura and Jellal (if they had finished the chapter with the RCP they would have made it epic), I'm always happy to see Purehito and Azuma, I loved these villains.

For the advances, the chapter has very good animations, hopefully it is the same as the last chapter, Eileen sama approaches * w *

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
You guys showed Romi Park clips and didn’t do FMA nor Nana? :notrust Irene should pop up maybe next week but most likely the week after.

Not a bad episode. Not a good one just a setup...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I know, her leopard print staff was an indication she’s a cougar :D

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
They didn't even show Kagura kissing giving Jellal CPR worst adaptation ever you were right @Arjuna ...

So I probably shouldn't get my hopes up for :